Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Mutants Rising - fanmade Fallout TC

Self-Ejected

Zizka

Self-Ejected
This looks wonderful. I appreciate the custom art, it looks great.

Have you reworked the perks a bit (and the traits)?

.Pixote.

Augur
.Pixote. Did you just copy-paste your own NMA post from a year ago? https://www.nma-fallout.com/threads/mutants-rising.220268/
That be true...just wanted to share the love. Figured not many people here visit NMA that often. Anyway we have picked up one new scriptor who is helping with the project, hoping for more who have Fallout scripting experience so we can get this out there and people can play it. I thought it might warrant its own thread so people can look at the pretty pictures up front and salivate, otherwise it will be lost inside this old Mutants thread.

ironmask

Arbiter
Unlike most mods, mutants rising actually really does look like an official fallout game that was lost in time. This is the most professional looking fallout mod I have seen by far just from looking at the previews we have gotten so far.

.Pixote.

Augur
We tried to reuse the original artwork as much as possible, just bending it to our needs. Introducing too much new artwork can be problematic, it's very difficult to recreate the original aesthetic. The guys that made Nevada and Sonora have been the best at introducing new art IMO.

Even making a simple wall that can easily blend into the original aesthetic can be a challenge.

7o3PTgw.jpg
eDZhsad.jpg

VkOCXYj.gif

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
I really hope you guys make it to the finish line. :salute:

If you have newer stuff to showcase, I don't think most people mind you dumping it here in your own thread.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Just finished Olympus 2207 some weeks ago. Was getting desperate for some Fallout fix.

This... actually looks excellent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom