Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Gerrard

Arcane
And they fired a whole bunch of people too.
:hero:
Too bad this stupid fuck Meyer wasn't one of them.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Based on the devblog those things appear to require the old ones to acquire to begin with. And none of that matters squat if refining remains as much of a herculean endeavour as it is now. If that remains the case, 25% loss of RP already used is no big deal for a better universally applicable artifact weapon.

eklektyk

Erudite
its pure FUN :)

as i read it u get 75% of invested tp if u managed to max old artifact :) who knows what you get below that threshold :) and statwise or gear lvl it means ut is required for lvl70 and old gear is simply thrash that baerly gets you thru lvling progression to 70

forums willl be a nice place from now - since so far it was contained to preview and most of players were unaware of shitstorm incoming

Gerrard

Arcane
The game is currently unplayable, trash mobs in epic dungeons deal damage in hundreds of thousands, bosses in millions, takes several hours to finish one dungeon for a bunch of worthless shit.

Gerrard

Arcane
tdyNV.png

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I like to imagine how a lot of those consoletards will open their wallets to buy T2 armor for their toons, only to realize it was wasted moneyz a few days later.

ITZ gonna be gloriousssss!

Updated my professions
You should mspaint yourself a picture for that, like

:updatedmytxt:

Gerrard

Arcane
I just realized that it's next week and not this one. I have no idea why I thought it was today (maybe because of the XBone version launch?). Oh well, seeing how things are going shit might get delayed again, it will be hilarious.

Wild Slop

Arcane
I understand they changed the stats of the Lathedar belt (CON and DEX) to WIS and ?DEX.

I think I'm going to break until it comes, then decide if I will keep "playing" from there.

eklektyk

Erudite
well then ... i bought all my gwf's farm this con/dex belts as it nicely rounded up secondary stats on them and was fiting perfectly for amount of ad/rp invested ...

Thanks Crapptic!!!!!!!

Bliblablubb

Arcane
They seem to try really hard to push existing players away with their "changes". Especially what little artifact equipment I have worries me... if I feed those into the new artifact, they will only end up being level 15 or so, making them probably worse than what I have.
That said, I will definitly play the paladin, then bring 1-3 chars through the new campaign (I assume there is one). But I will not try grind my artifacts again, it was depressing with only one, now there are even more and higher level.

Still slightly optimistic here. Hope dies last. :salute:

I think I'm going to break until it comes, then decide if I will keep "playing" from there.
Join us in space, become one of us. One of us. Maybe even Norfleet respawns once he comes up with a lucrative plan!

Vaarna_Aarne

The artifact system is fucked whatever happens, the whole thing is just non-workable due to how tremendous the grind involved is. If they'd thought it through, they'd have sold 10 buck instant-max-level items (since Blood Ruby is completely worthless) to cope with the grind needed, or just made the things chug some resource that doesn't require a year of grinding to get done.

Norfleet

You'd think they'd have learned not to invalidate everyone's work from the STO Doom Rising debacle, where they apparently lost a shitton of players by erasing everyone's work and rendering it all worthless.

eklektyk

Erudite
craptic is not a learning animal.
as evidenced by reaperance of timer for AAAAAWesome mod 6 launch!!!
when it will go live there will be like 3 dungeons for max lvl chars [down from like 15 ] and 2 or 3 dailies for new curency timegated to hell ...oh btw thay slashing protector diamonds dailies so have fun upgrading dem new shinies and their fancy new lvls :)

popcorn is waiting at the ready and i expect many good dramas on forums in 5 days [ unles they chicken out and postpone it again]

Gerrard

Arcane
The devs already confirmed shit will be broken on release and the issues will be fixed in a patch on the 23rd. Only at Craptic.

:bunkertime:

Vaarna_Aarne

Easter family stuff.

Now we dig deep, and brace for ITZ.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom