Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Gerrard

Arcane
How about Mad Dragon, my ranger could use a helmet.

Unless you want to do some T2.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'd like to try getting started on obtaining High Vizier set actually screw that, I'm down with anything. Archmage set is all I want.

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
well recently im loggin in around 8 pm cet so that might be a problem ...

but i try to be on if u guys manage to put some time to this [ its been awhile since i did any dung tho]

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Is this game actually good or what?

I've been meaning to try it out for some time... but is it shit? or genuinely fun?

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I enjoyed it a lot. Played a bit around July last year, and I definitely didn't feel obliged to spend a cent back then. Don't know if anything has changed in the meantime because I don't really have the time to play anymore.

Vaarna_Aarne

Still not really anything that'd actually get you your A-game in the cash-shop. The most significant change there is that they've started selling discounts (each week they're selling something on discount).

The actual major change is that they've added a new paragon path for each of the starting classes, a new class, more Campaigns, and most importantly redone the Enchantment refining system. The next balance patch is coming soon as well.

Gerrard

Arcane
The Stormiraider is 25% off, so if you don't have a rank 3 mount and want one that is account wide this is the time to buy it, since Zen is pretty cheap as well (around 345 but still going down a bit).

Also, they are planning to add ELO rating based matchmaking to PvP.

Vaarna_Aarne

I'll also elaborate that the reason to be interested in the Stormrider discount is because Stormrider is already the cheapest T3 mount (due the fact it's "just" a horse rather than something more exotic; but it is a really big black horse).

eklektyk

Erudite
1850 zen for a mount was waaaaay over my abilities .....

and this cta event i go whole ONE companion dropped ... man it gets really depressing here

Wild Slop

Arcane
I was convinced and so sprung for the horse. Looks like I'm going to blow all I've built up since I started playing . Since the two days after I bought I'm really liking the speed it provides, man what difference. The monotony of dailies are that much less painful and every little bit goes all the further in the long run so I'm kinda glad I bought it.

If you haven't noticed I've been playing less these days, I'm thinking about taking a leave of absence.

eklektyk

Erudite
speed is nice i know but im also spending less time and even postponed dread ring dailies and dion only prayers/crafts .... i blame witer shitfest for that ...it was pretty dissapointin compared to summer one

Vaarna_Aarne

The worst part of the Winter thing was that they didn't bother telling about redeeming those star things until the very last stretch of it.

Gerrard

Arcane

and this cta event i go whole ONE companion dropped ... man it gets really depressing here
Didn't you have like millions of AD after that one event?

eklektyk

Erudite

Didn't you have like millions of AD after that one event?
almost 2 mil and still refining that shit .... it drops by 24k every day [now on 8xxk or smh]
but most i burned on blue stones for cleric rogue and my 2 mages when they did that nice sale so ...

eklektyk

Erudite
anyways shitty doublepostin aside :

anybody installed their malware [ arc ] here and claimed "free" companion ???
is it worth the hassle or meh ?

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Still waiting for the damn Warlock class... Hopefully it'll have some melee skills and maybe even a melee variant.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, based on the sneak preview that the Tiefling from Knox's party might be, the class at least uses a single knife, so they might have both melee and ranged abilities.

eklektyk

Erudite
after much deliberation i came to conclusion that i cant be arsed to instal that malevare for "free" companion ... oh well one less to lvlup and thats all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom