Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Gerrard

Arcane
It might become tolerable enough to get the artifact now. Also seems you will be able to trade the GG coins for glory at 50 per 1, which is a really shitty ratio though, would take way more coins to get the artifact than to get the entire GG set.

eklektyk

Erudite
im making myself bestest alchemist right now ... lot more work will need to put to get besstest tools but eventually unlocking that last slot witj them on my slaves will be worth it me hopes

Gerrard

Arcane
My first run in VT and this happened
VdDmsaL.png

:mca:

Papa Môlé

Arcane
Oh ok. My toon's name is "Naruthiron" if codexers want to hit me up. (Just re-downloaded this yesterday). It's level 60 devoted cleric with healing focus. I don't remember the gearscore.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Also, posting your info in charname@username form is a lot more helpful than just charname. Alternatively you can just send a friend invite to Ashur@vaarna_aarne and I'll send the guild and chat channel invites your way.

Gerrard

Arcane
They will be doing the Tymora boxes event again next week, it was added to the calendar.
Also, respec tokens and character slots are on sale, but so are keys and that of course drove up the Zen price.

Gerrard

Arcane
U6ULYIp.jpg

So how about them dungeon runs guys? In the past few weeks I've been running stuff with people from the NW_legit_community channel and had (generally) very good experiences, got most of my gear completed.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Hope the new class is released.

I don't actually care what it is anymore, as long as it's fun. Fun being on the level of the Control Wizard. Non-fun being uhh... most other classes lol.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
I have not been following this game recently. Have they announced a new class?
Not officially but there's enough hints in the game that they have been developing a new class. In fact, the Hunter was supposed to be released during Feywild and the Warlock to be released for Shadowmantle. You should see the theme connection there.

Eyeball

Arcane
Wish the gameplay of this was more tactical and less actionpopamole. The adventure creator is really good, but the combat and character system is just too shitty for me to bother with anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom