Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I wonder how many people will cancel their pledge now that the Codex/Grognard Stormfront/Misogynerd Prime endorses PE? Who knows, that last fundraiser could have been a net loss for InXile. Victory for the Codex regardless--except, perhaps, for the potential two thousand dollar donor, who I suspect will be cooking rats and stray dogs until next pay day.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

likaq

Arcane
Fuck you codex.
Project Eternity vs Dead State

rtwp+banal shit boring high fantasy setting with elves and dwarfs +mca vs tb +cool modern setting+Mitsoda as Lead Writer/Designer
$5,045.71 and counting vs $1353,75

index.php

And yes, Mitsoda > Avellone.

If you ever wanted proof for codex decline, it's here.
Fuck.Fuck.Fuck

MCA
So who are the rich bastards that suddenly donated 2000 in a matter of hours collectively ?

A very wealthy, errm, modest person, who wishes to remain nameless!

Probably DU VOTS.

Ha-ha. After everything I have ever said? That's a no.

Also, what the fucking fuck. Good job, DarkUnderlord. You single handedly pushed people into a corner and made them spill 2 grand overnight. It is as though you were secretly wishing for it to succeed.

I'm disappoint.

Maybe I should throw something in as well, then :troll:

MCA
the power of the codex!
:bravo:

More like the power of few bitches with the dough who "saved" the day. This fundraiser is sharply different than the WL2 one for that reason. Wasteland 2 was truely a community effort that united nigh everyone. This one however is markedly divided. It is a crying shame to call this a Codex Fundraiser when majority of the people who donated to WL2 didn't support this Real-Crap with Pause low budget indie DA:O/FR derivative. Just check my traitors poll thread in my sig.

Few members with the money has practically bought the name of RPGCodex. How is this different than Bethesda getting the Fallout IP and producing a shitty console game titled Fallout 3?

This is the first real crack in the chronology of the Codex.

If it is all okay, I'll donate $5K to the first eventual EA KS game and insert Codex references of my choice.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
whoa, when shit hits the fan, codexians deliver. :salute:

Du's reverse psychology and VOTS butthurt campaign certainly helped PE in the end. :smug:

Angthoron

Arcane
Huh, that many fucks are being given? As far as I'm concerned, the only notable crack on the Codex is located on KC's posterior. O well.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I believe sufficient amount of people are emotionally engaged with PE's success and DU's constant doom-casting.
I truly enjoyed the circus and was looking forward to more drama as the fundraiser failed, but alas, 'Victory, at all costs' seems to be the rule of the day for some.

You are truly an hero, whoever you are.

:hero:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I just realised that the $5000 was probably raised a week ago and DU was just being his usual prickish self by rattling the Codex cage with this threat to arbitrarily stop the drive with a week of the KS to go just for his own depraved amusement, knowing what effect it would have. Well played though.

Darklife

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Alright I have a favour to ask from somebody with a working PayPal account. Like a total moron I changed my KeePass global password recently to something a bit more secure than my name and year of birth, but alas I have forgot it. Seeing as I can't for the life of me remember the damn password I can't access my PayPal account. I cannot get a new one sent to my email address either, as the secret questions ask about my old credit card number, which I of course also do not remember.

Basically I am willing to wire a good soul the cash that they would then donate in my name to the Codex fund in their own PayPal. I am so naive, that I can even wire the cash beforehand and provide you with a bank confirmation. So if anybody is interested in acquiring the funds of a recently deceased Nigerian luminary helping me out, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Darklife

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
......?? How does this work, Darklife

It's all legit man. I wire someone the cash and send them over the confirmation from the bank. I think the cash should get over to the account in the 5 days that are left, but if not the confirmation should be proof enough that the operation was made. Of course I guess I could edit the pdf in question in paint or something, but going to so much trouble over 20$ going to a forum pool doesn't seem worth the effort.

When my measly funds arrive that someone would simply make a donation through their PayPal in my name, which I assume requires only writing my forum name in the message area.

To be honest there is a lot more risk in this on my end, as you could simply pocket the money or whatever. But it's a risk I'm willing to take.:neveraskedforthis:

RK47

Patron
how much u talking about. maybe u can just buy me a steam game. or something depending on the amount u want. I don't feel like handling bank transfers etc.

I'm trustworthy bro.
look at my avatar, i'm a paladin. guardian of light

i heal.

RK47

Patron
lemme check steam games... brb
Sorry hippo. I don't see anything worthwhile in Steam at the moment.

RK47

Patron
Sorry got the CD version I stole from my friend. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom