Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline New non official poll Kodex GOTY 2021

RPGOTY ?

• The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos [The new Gothic game/mod]

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • ATOM Trudograd

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Encased

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Black Book

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Vagrus The Riven Realms

• Sands of salzaar

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf: The Apocalypse

• NiOh 2: The Complete Edition

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • The Protagonist: EX-1

• Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Black Legend

• Knight of the chalice 2 and dorateen's mod Hearkenwold

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • Biomutant

• Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster

• Shin Megami Tensei V

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper

• Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper

• Gamedec

• Astria Ascending

• Moonglow Bay

• Mechajammer

• Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

• Hobo: Tough Life

• Chernobylite

• Trials of Fire

• Urtuk: The Desolation

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Note of the Outskirts

• Curse of Feldar Vale

• Siralim Ultimate

• Wildermyth

• Fallout: Nevada

• Dungeons encounter

• Geneforge 1 - Mutagen

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Disciples: Liberation

• King's Bounty II

• Fore of nature 2

• Realms of Antiquity

• SpellForce 3 Reforced

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Bravely default 2

• CarsFuckingDragons

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition(It's kruno's suggestion)

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tales of arise

• Scarlet nexus

• redaxium

• Total voters

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
Why is Fallout: Nevada in this list? If I remember correctly, the mod was already released years ago.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why is Fallout: Nevada in this list? If I remember correctly, the mod was already released years ago.

I commented on this in Fanta's thread. I love FO Nevada but the first official english release was in 2018. Many of us completed it back then.

Mortmal

Arcane

I commented on this in Fanta's thread. I love FO Nevada but the first official english release was in 2018. Many of us completed it back then.
Doesnt matter much, just throw shit on the wall, people will vote for it and the top 3 winners will emerge, some even from 2021.

Reinhardt

Arcane
DON'T VOTE for KotC2. By putting it in polls despite it's not released agents of decline trying to steal GOTY 2022 from it. Next year they will be "b-but it's 2021 gaem, it was even in polls! vote for new gommunizm gay furry cyoa simulator instead!"

Faarbaute

Arbiter
The poll should be open to the public so that the GOTY can be decided by reddit and multiple time voters. Possibly have someone remove votes he feels are made by trolls aswell so we can be sure the result is authentic.

Mortmal

Arcane
The poll should be open to the public so that the GOTY can be decided by reddit and multiple time voters. Possibly have someone remove votes he feels are made by trolls aswell so we can be sure the result is authentic.
Sorry my poll is only available to the codexers and their army of alts, not open to everyone so it cant be official.

DON'T VOTE for KotC2. By putting it in polls despite it's not released agents of decline trying to steal GOTY 2022 from it. Next year they will be "b-but it's 2021 gaem, it was even in polls! vote for new gommunizm gay furry cyoa simulator instead!"
We can play kotc 2 just fine and there's a large mod already published ,available for free, sounds good enough for a 2021 release. It's possible pierre keep modifying and tweaking it for years like all those games never getting out of early acces. At least i can say KOTC2 has a start and an end and its possible to play through it, cant say that for every releases.
So far it seems wotr is first(not by far) no matter what kind of polls we do. But next choices are more interesting second is KOTC 2 and third is the gothic 2 mod. Makes the codex looks a bit different than mainstream.

Sunri

Liturgist
You should make another five threads about goty so that Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous can win more awards :smug:

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Only a small group of people on here have played Chalice 2.

Pierre never puts in on Steam/GoG. I don't have international credit card to pay on his site and I know that there are hundreds of guys here in Codex in the same situation. However, I believe that once it comes on Steam/GoG, I will like KoTC2 more than PF:WoTR. Maybe even more than Kingmaker.

I honestly loved KoTC1 but din't liked the lack of building options. If KoTC2 is KoTC1 + more options, it will be a masterpiece.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom