Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline New non official poll Kodex GOTY 2021

RPGOTY ?

• The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos [The new Gothic game/mod]

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • ATOM Trudograd

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • Solasta: Crown of the Magister

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • Encased

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Black Book

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Vagrus The Riven Realms

• Sands of salzaar

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Werewolf: The Apocalypse

• NiOh 2: The Complete Edition

Votes: 12 8.7%
  • The Protagonist: EX-1

• Arkham Horror: Mother's Embrace

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Black Legend

• Knight of the chalice 2 and dorateen's mod Hearkenwold

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • Biomutant

• Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster

• Shin Megami Tensei V

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper

• Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper

• Gamedec

• Astria Ascending

• Moonglow Bay

• Mechajammer

• Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

• Hobo: Tough Life

• Chernobylite

• Trials of Fire

• Urtuk: The Desolation

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Note of the Outskirts

• Curse of Feldar Vale

• Siralim Ultimate

• Wildermyth

• Fallout: Nevada

• Dungeons encounter

• Geneforge 1 - Mutagen

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Disciples: Liberation

• King's Bounty II

• Fore of nature 2

• Realms of Antiquity

• SpellForce 3 Reforced

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Bravely default 2

• CarsFuckingDragons

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition(It's kruno's suggestion)

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Tales of arise

• Scarlet nexus

• redaxium

• Total voters

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I wonder if this thread will also lure in the small group of people that by now dumped 100's of hours into PF:WOTR, but can't stop shitting on it, to complain that PF:WOTR is winning the polls.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
I wonder if this thread will also lure in the small group of people that by now dumped 100's of hours into PF:WOTR, but can't stop shitting on it, to complain that PF:WOTR is winning the polls.
Yes, because you need at least a hundred hours to say game is bad. I have only one hour in Wrath:
PbfPPRs.png
Prior to that. About 30 hours in total for each beta trial, of which were multiple, that they did for the game. How I know this is because the trials were conducted on steam, and the platform tracked my total hours during the duration of beta process. In contrast, I've spent hundreds of hours in Chalice 2 - which is far superior. This notion that someone needs to accumulate insane amount of hours to criticize a video game product, is demonstrably flawed.

I am completely within my rights to say Wrath shouldn't be winning the poll versus Chalice 2.

Last edited:
Yes, because you need at least a hundred hours to say game is bad. I have only one hour in Wrath:
Prior to that. About 30 hours in total for each beta trial, of which were multiple, that they did for the game. How I know this is because the trials were conducted on steam, and the platform tracked my total hours during the duration of beta process. In contrast, I've spent hundreds of hours in Chalice 2 - which is far superior. This notion that someone needs to accumulate insane amount of hours to criticize a video game product, is demonstrably flawed.

I am completely within my rights to say Wrath shouldn't be winning the poll versus Chalice 2.
What! Is it Top 10 Balloon Betrayal Monk anon! Is it! What! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because you are my bestest friend forever anon! You are!

At the end of the day. It's nothing personal, bro. What I value the most about Codex verses other places is the ability to speak my mind without some butthurt mod or developer hounding me about it, in example getting banned. Which is quite ridiculous.
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest friend forever anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend forever anon!

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
It its better you can now vote for what you heart truly desires , skyrim, carsfuckingdragons and no one will see it. Until i untick the option that is.
Not even mods have the power to make private polls public without resetting the votes. Now we will never know for sure who voted for the first Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper and who voted for the second Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper!

Mortmal

Arcane
It its better you can now vote for what you heart truly desires , skyrim, carsfuckingdragons and no one will see it. Until i untick the option that is.
Not even mods have the power to make private polls public without resetting the votes. Now we will never know for sure who voted for the first Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper and who voted for the second Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper!
They dont have the power or rather they dont want you to know it.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Trashfinder: Wrath of the SJWs is winning.

Codex never disappoints to disappoint.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom