Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News New Oblivion Screenshots

Seven

Erudite
Exitium said:
Yeah well if I said it didn't look like feces literally you'd call me a flip flopper, because you just enjoy being a gay faggot with a dick in his ass all the time, Seven. My point was that Silent Storm does look pretty bad these days, what with pixelshaders and textures that don't look like they were poorly compressed in Photoshop with no knowledge of JPEGs.

But all of that is moot, considering what you said reads like this:
Oh look I am a huge faggot I like making Exitium look like a flip flopper lol I AM THE WINNER!
Go you, champ. When's the last time you ever made a meaningful post. E.g. one that didn't consist of making me look bad?

"OH YOU DO A SUPERB JOB OF MAKING YOURSELF LOOK BAD!" I'm sure you'll say, and it wouldn't be a baseless assumption due to your previous posts.

Well gee whiz, Conker, thanks for the elite fucking comeback. I got totally sk00led by Seven on TEH INTERNETS! :roll: You are teh winnar. What a great achievement that is. That's real swell Timmy, I bet your mom is real proud. Oh boy!

winnar2ta.jpg

You fucking pathetic sack of shit.

I don't see where you're coming from? I've already explained that my question was not an accusation, instead it was simply an attempt at some clarification since I had thought (key word is thought) that you had previously had positive things to say about SS's graphics. Can you comprehend that the question was not hostile in nature?

You may have interpreted my second post as an insult, as well you should have as you response was out of line, and belies an inherent need on your part to posit yourself as some type of a victim.

Now you post this? Well what do I do? Do I flame you in response only to have my post deleted (by you) and then have you accuse me of wantonly flaming you (as you’ve done on several occasions in the past), or do I just take it? I’ve PM’ed you on several occasions in the past, and I thought that we had an understanding (in that we would at least try to leave the potty talk out of the threads, so much for that). So what to do?

Well lets start the flaming:

because you just enjoy being a gay faggot with a dick in his ass all the time, Seven
Has your mom be making up shit about me again? Well the next time you see her tell that she'll never see my fat juicy cock again.

But all of that is moot, considering what you said reads like this:
Quote:
Oh look I am a huge faggot I like making Exitium look like a flip flopper lol I AM THE WINNER!
Once again with the accusations of me being a faggot? I wonder how you would know that? You're not hitting on me are you, I know they do that stuff in Malaysia, but round these parts we just don't swing that way.
BTW, here's a page out of your book:
Exitium said:
My name is Ian Chong, I have a really tiny dong [2.8 inches, right?], I wonder if it will grow long if a smoke a bong, no my dong will never be long, I guess I should be gone, so long.

[/quote]You fucking pathetic sack of shit.
This coming from a kid who practically lives on the internet, and whose sole claim to fame is that he has admin powers at the codex (which he abuses at every turn). This is like the retard king calling the nerds dorks.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Seven said:
Exitium said:
My name is Ian Chong, I have a really tiny dong [2.8 inches, right?], I wonder if it will grow long if a smoke a bong, no my dong will never be long, I guess I should be gone, so long.
Ohmigahdz! You're busting some mad rhymes now, slick! Too bad my name is Cheong, not Chong. But hey, it's all the same, right?

P.S. My cock's 6.5 inches if any of you ladies are interested in some lovin'.

edit: I wonder how the fuck you managed to get my name wrong. It's in my fucking sig image and also at the bottom of the site.

Reklar

Liturgist
Exitium said:
Seven said:
Exitium said:
Ohmigahdz! You're busting some mad rhymes now, slick! Too bad my name is Cheong, not Chong. But hey, it's all the same, right?

P.S. My cock's 6.5 inches if any of you ladies are interested in some lovin'.

edit: I wonder how the fuck you managed to get my name wrong. It's in my fucking sig image and also at the bottom of the site.

I believe this falls squarely into the realm of TMI (Too Much Information). I don't usually mind reading the voluminous flames since some are actually funny, but at least leave your anatomy out of it. Even Volourn doesn't stoop that low. :roll:

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
I'd also like to know what was so ugly about Silent Storm's graphics. Even a year later, they look pretty damned nice. The player models and animations were pretty solid and the death animations are the best I've ever seen in any game. If you factor in how walls, floors, etc. are damaged, i.e. bricks being blown out of brick walls instead of straight boolean subtractions, I don't think you can argue the graphics are ugly at all.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
And let's not forget fragmentation grenades. Man, those things are beautiful when they go off. Definitely nothing ugly about SS unless you turn down the detail all the way. :P

P.S. - I just think Rex is secretly in love with Seven and therefore feels obligated to argue with him. ;)

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Well, okay. I have to concede the argument: the environment looks good, if you factor in all the damage and especially how 'reactive' it is to attacks, but the textures are pretty low and turning it up turns the game into a slideshow. However,the models and the skins of the models themselves really, really suck and it would have been nicer if they had fluid idle animations like TOEE did instead of standing around like frozen pawns.

Fresh

Erudite
Whatsl this bitching about graphics about? U play & enjoy games cuz they look good? Nigga please.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom