Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community NEW OFFICIAL RPG CODEX GOTY 2015 POLL CREATED - All citizens vote

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
All citizens pay attention. A new poll has been created to outpoll all the other polls that weren't polly enough.
This is the official link now: GOTY poll.

After the best poll has concluded data will be made available as csv download including Game, Username, Vote, User Registration Date, User Post Count and the like, so we can accuse each other for months to come for liking the wrong games and/or using the wrong polling methods.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
7aEeHR.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I played almost nothing due to lack of time. Can we postpone the 2015 GOTY poll for one year, please?

Voting will continue until a suitable result is reached.

Don't vote wrong. Voting wrong is just plain wrong.

Have some refreshments as a compliment from our sponsors.

This has been an official public service announcement of the EU Commission.

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
so if I vote 1 for undertale (which stands for "it sucks"), here too will be deleted?!

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Yes, and it will be easy to dismiss the 100 newly created accounts to rig the outcome too, or the scripts created for the same purpose (apparently there were bots trying to alter the outcome of that google doc poll)

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Voting will continue until a suitable result is reached.

Don't vote wrong. Voting wrong is just plain wrong.

Have some refreshments as a compliment from our sponsors.

This has been an official public service announcement of the EU Commission.

No, the results were shaping up in a very Incline fashion: Fallout 4 and PoE fighting it out neck to neck for worst game of the year, and AoD and Underrail doing well. This is more like double-checking whether certified Codex account holders really like good games.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
Yes, and it will be easy to dismiss the 100 newly created accounts to rig the outcome too, or the scripts created for the same purpose (apparently there were bots trying to alter the outcome of that google doc poll)

Exactly, that is why this is the perfect solution.

There should be an option: Didn't play it because I hated it (kingcomrade).

Fairfax

Arcane
Voted with actual scores for what I played and 1 for every shitty port, although some are both. :martini:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Let's make a poll asking whether Codex ever had any credibility or not.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom