Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community NEW OFFICIAL RPG CODEX GOTY 2015 POLL CREATED - All citizens vote

Duraframe300

Arcane
Having looked at the results so far, I'd argue there's merit in publishing the full list.

And then naming and shaming people for how they voted.

Wait we're supposed to vote seriously and not troll?

This is discrimination toward the jrpg section.

Fairfax

Arcane
Having looked at the results so far, I'd argue there's merit in publishing the full list.

And then naming and shaming people for how they voted.

Can't fucking wait!

21l4o.jpg
FO4 is obvious trolling except for the few actual Bethestards here. Undertale voters should be shot first.
:killit:

Topher

Cipher
Wow, I haven't heard of, let alone played most of this crap. On that entire list I've only played Warhammer Quest and The Quest, both on iOS and both a couple years ago; granted I think those are both pretty solid games. Of course, there are a few games on that list that I'll get around to playing, eventually, but seeing as how I run a little more than half-a-decade behind I'd better sit this one out.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
485 people have voted so far. At this stage I'll keep voting open until Feb 29 and then take final results.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
tl;dr

Voted Akiba's Trip 5 points. I romanced the hot blue-haired business lady, tricked the evil boss of the not-vampires into thinking we would join him, then we stole everyone's underwear, cured my not-vampirism and eloped together. She had the biggest boobs and butt too. Andyman knows what he likes. :positive:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
If UnderTale as much as nears itself at the top 1-10 placements, this site should be DDoS'D from orbit and the responsible people should be hanged publicly.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
If that's not a prime argument to vote for Undertale I don't know anymore.
I'd actually suggest staff makes it win just to fuck with the newfags for a while before posting the real results. The butthurt would be glorious. And in the end, butthurt is what we have always been about.

Black

Arcane
I voted all right. I voted "haven't played" on everything, that's my statement for your bs pop lists!!!!

Saark

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Looking at the list alone I have to say 2015 has been a good year for cRPGs all around. A lot of good stuff and even a bunch of great stuff sprinkled in between. Here's to hoping '16 will continue in this fashion.
It is kind of sad though how this placed used to be devoid of hope, depressed people mourning the death of the genre not even a decade ago, replaying their favourite games at least 7 times just to remain 'sane'. The only thing that will never change is people hating games they never played and their eternal hope that some day not only pigs but golden babies will fly.

Last edited:

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
As soon as I saw this thread and read it I instantly remember why I :love: Codex.
Voted!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom