Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Vegas mods

MakenBro

Novice
Dry Wells - Legion Expansion

"Lore-friendly quest & land expansion with 20+ quests, 35+ fully voiced characters, new minor factions, a player home, and multiple main questlines. Allows the player to visit Dry Wells before nuking it in Lonesome Road, and expands upon Legion lands in Arizona. ~6 hours of content, with expansive player choice and consequences. "
Looks intersting, too bad for those Dead Money assets.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Thank you. I actually managed to get into discord via fresh browser. Seems adguardian was messing with verification process.
There's another problem though. The game looks good, but had a weird dusty fog all over it and indoors are nigh completely submerged in it. Prolly have to fiddle with settings. Will do later, when home. If you have any idea or a page with good presets, pls tell.

Popot

Augur
The game looks good, but had a weird dusty fog all over it and indoors are nigh completely submerged in it. Prolly have to fiddle with settings. Will do later, when home. If you have any idea or a page with good presets, pls tell.
That sounds like a problem with volumetric fog, you can disable it in the mod configuration file. I had a similar issue and I managed to fix it by changing a DXVK setting. In the game folder there should be a dxvk.conf file, open it and find this line d3d9.floatEmulation = Auto then replace Auto with Strict.
Regarding presets I used this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/85711

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Thanks for info. Another lil thing i still think i'd want to add is some decent, but not oversaturated texture packs. I saw some pics and vids with NPC faces and some of them looked very good and distinct. Would be welcomed into overall very generic textures, especially for NPCs that vanilla NV has. Any suggestions that work well with VNV and NVR and isn't too ridiculous? I want to have the NV build that i can play from time to time and has all the best that current year has to offer. It's amazing what good moders and time can do with an already good old game with all the QoL additions.

Fargus

Arcane
When white men voiced niggers, niggers voiced white men and 12 year old girls voiced soliciting prostitutes. Things were pretty wild at Obsidian back then.

Godspeed to the digital blackface Easy Pete. Cancelled by God but not by twitter :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom