Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Oblivion scores 5/5 at Games Domain

Tintin

Arbiter
Pointless discussion #28928:

"Hey I'm just having fun kicking your ass"

"No I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"

"Actually I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"

"No actually I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The Innovator of Pain said:
I assume your name is representative of your life situation, and you really are a fatass that lives his life in his own little private hell?
No. You suck at name reading. Don't quit your day job at that Tom's AAA hardware store yet.

Good to be me, eh?
I have no idea what it's like to be a pompous and pretentious asshat, so I'm not qualified to comment.

Chefe

Erudite
Chefe said:
Chefe said:
Bad attempt at humour, yet another one, oh Jesus another one, fucking hell why won't he stop?

The humour in the word penis was always lost on me. Must be a penis thing.

Don't use the LORD's name in vain.

Then don't use mine.

I think we're done here. I'm like a fucking lion playing with a pack of rats.

Thanks for the amusing hour or two.

Then quit being such a penis.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Tintin said:
Pointless discussion #28928:

"Hey I'm just having fun kicking your ass"

"No I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"

"Actually I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"

"No actually I'm the one having fun kicking your ass"
As long as everyone's having fun ...

kris

Arcane
Just look at the responses our respective posts have received. Yours are generally ignored whereas mine provoke a reaction. That's the mark of a strong writer.

You must be a virgin to internet forums then. Anyone that have been around for a while know that topics that garner attention are mostly provocative and just as often retarded.

The best threads I started usually only got a couple of "great post" and "I agree" replies and is then later washed away into obscurity. And then someone posts a "This thing you love is a worthless piece of turd and you all suck", guess how many replies that kind of topic gathers. (or in a more moderated forum, make that a tiny less provocative)

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Warning: The quoting has messed up again. It's 1am, and I can't be arsed to clean it up. Yes, I'm a numbskull.

Anyone else find the humor here? The "writer" for the "AAA game developer" can't even handle phpBB script without fucking it up?

Chefe

Erudite
Saint_Proverbius said:
Warning: The quoting has messed up again. It's 1am, and I can't be arsed to clean it up. Yes, I'm a numbskull.

Anyone else find the humor here? The "writer" for the "AAA game developer" can't even handle phpBB script without fucking it up?

He must be the man/woman/shemale behind Bethesda's game engines.

Data4

Arcane
This is quite possibly the most hilarious, and at the same time, embarrassing thread I have ever read here. Bravo! Self-ownage is always fun to behold.

-D4

Saint_Proverbius said:

I think it's just you, tard-face.

Data4 said:
This is quite possibly the most hilarious, and at the same time, embarrassing thread I have ever read here. Bravo! Self-ownage is always fun to behold.

-D4

Pleased to have amused you. Maybe if you fuckers had half my wit, these forums would be a great deal more interesting to read.

I also had fun watching Kharn make himself look like a dick.

kris said:
Just look at the responses our respective posts have received. Yours are generally ignored whereas mine provoke a reaction. That's the mark of a strong writer.

You must be a virgin to internet forums then. Anyone that have been around for a while know that topics that garner attention are mostly provocative and just as often retarded.

The best threads I started usually only got a couple of "great post" and "I agree" replies and is then later washed away into obscurity. And then someone posts a "This thing you love is a worthless piece of turd and you all suck", guess how many replies that kind of topic gathers. (or in a more moderated forum, make that a tiny less provocative)

Jesus H, you think? Thanks for the insight. Are all Swedes such great thinkers?

Vault Dweller

Developer
Pleased to have amused you. Maybe if you fuckers had half my wit, these forums would be a great deal more interesting to read.
You think? It would be more like:

Look at me! My English is second to none!
No, MY English is second to none!
Forget about English and admire my wit instead!
Wit? Who needs wit when you can have loads of lean muscle?
Good to be me!
Good to be me!
Good to be me!
Good...

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
He's 20 years old and yet to be laid.

Untrue and untrue. Again, two wrong assumption. I am not 20 years old. There is no lack of getting laid.

But since now you're even running away from grammatical arguments rather than actually replying to them, I'll have to drop those too and move it back a notch;

A lot of the things promised for Oblivion were never delivered. This is being complained about here, but also on other forums, including BethSoft's own.

There are many on the Codex who have played the game and are commenting on it from experience. You're not one of them.

Reasons for highly rating Oblivion include sucking up, still being caught in the hype, mass-thinking and not wanting to show yourself having been wrong. Oh, and the game being fairly decent. It is fair to say the decent score has been inflated by all the above.

Now, don't reply with an ad hominem, don't make any statements about your vastly superior intellect or experience. So far all you've done is shoot off a few arguments, watch them being shot down and then degrade the thread into insults and statements about how great you are. Well, prove it. Prove that you didn't come here for some idiotic reason with badly thought out arguments.

kris

Arcane
kris said:

Jesus H, you think? Thanks for the insight. Are all Swedes such great thinkers?

Sorry, can't tell, I dont know all Swedes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord said:
I thought that was the point? Innovator of Pain lost the argument 3 pages ago when he started heaping on the insults and ignoring any of the points. The rest of this has been for pure fun value.

Yes, I lost. The collective mind of the Codex overwhelmed me. You're just all so fucking smart.

And you, DarkUnderlord, were chief among my tormenteors. Give yourself a hearty pat on the back, big fella!
Guys, come on. Be easy on TIP, he's admitted he lost. No need gang-banging him after the fact.

Penis.

Thrawn05

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
From zero to zero-with-a-dumbfuck-lable in less than 30 posts!

I am truly curious, is this a record breaker, or was there another poster that got dumbfucked with fewer posts then Innovator?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom