Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry, Infinitron...

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Flying Dutchman

Learned
I'm sorry, Infinitron, I don't think Obsidian hires ex-Codexers - at least based on rumor and the composition of their dev teams.

inXile might, though!

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
What means "in the stub"? Fucking English with its 1 word = 100 meanins + 20 hidden undocumented meanings nowhere in the dictionary.

Sannom

Augur
I was under the impression that Sawyer would be working on Pillars of Eternity: Skyrim Edition.
No, he's mentioned multiple times that he wasn't involved in that other than in his position as design director for the whole studio.

Gordian Nutt

Educated
I was under the impression that Sawyer would be working on Pillars of Eternity: Skyrim Edition.

No but it is understandable since it is Pillars but not immediately understandable why Sawyer does not want to work in his own world

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom