Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's going to be DOCTORED AS FUCK :greatjob:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
It's extremely risky to show it at this point, I really hope it pays off.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's extremely risky to show it at this point, I really hope it pays off.

They just need to explain thoroughly enough - so that even idiots will understand - that it is a work in progress, a subject to change (to a degree) and simply showing their general approach.

And that the color palette isn't final.... :smug:

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
inb4 necromancers choice shoops of the screenshot

Jasede: look at infinitrons latest graph, it's started to take off a bit yeah

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
DFA got like a million in their last week.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Current PST (west coast US, where they are) time is 10:30 AM. Usually updates happen ~11:00 AM, so I'd wager it'll be up in an hour from now, unless it's so big they need some more time.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
More than the screenshot, I'm interested in what's the advertised *alleged* "BIG announcement". Yet more classes and T-shirts? Siigned MCA mousepads? Or something actually interesting...

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Current PST (west coast US, where they are) time is 10:30 AM. Usually updates happen ~11:00 AM, so I'd wager it'll be up in an hour from now, unless it's so big they need some more time.

Its pretty big from this end, i can tell you that.

Ho shit, wait...

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
A screenshot, a name for the game, a class and a big 3mil stretch goal. That's my guess.

EDIT: the 3 mil stretch goal being something like "we'll add a huge city with tons of shit in it".

Semper

Cipher
MCA Project: Eternity
Is it just me or does it seem like money is coming in pretty quickly again?

yeah, but what makes me worried is that there are only around 320 new backers... i know that they can gain tons of money if all the current backers up their pledge, but the peaks at the end are usually only because the project attracts thousands of new people. if P:E fails at that there won't be that much income in the final days.

MCA
My guess is that a lot of people are waiting for the last couple days just to see if all the information to have surfaced by then is enough to convince them. Unlike drones who just throw money at mere names.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom