Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Is that good or bad?
You decide!

Hey sea, let's both smugly talk about it, knowing what it is, to annoy everyone else.

OMG IT'S GOING TO BE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOL.

(mostly I just hope Obsidian does the reveal thing sooner than later)
OMG I NO GAI, LIEK LOL

Okay, gig's up, it's totally the Family Guy RPG. :(

Executer

Phrenologist
Project: Eternity
Hopefully it'll be an original IP, it could still be interesting despite being an action RPG, maybe it'll even have turn based combat like South Park :dance:

Tigranes

Arcane
It's Avellone's high school RPG set in an alternative Celtic setting with horror elements.

You heard it here first.

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I'm risking a lot by doing this, but...

Exclusive preview footage:

FeelTheRads

Arcane
So this is a teaser for a trailer for a game that will never be released. I so love Obsidian's trolling.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fantasy RPG based on the tales of Patrick the Celt, the random encounter from Fallout 1 :smug:

Stinger

Arcane
sea and Brother None, I'm assuming this means Gamebanshee has an exclusive preview for this game? Buck sounded similarly cryptic on the site.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
sea and Brother None, I'm assuming this means Gamebanshee has an exclusive preview for this game? Buck sounded similarly cryptic on the site.

Yeah, it should be pretty obvious it's as GameBanshee that we three got an early peek. Not super-duper much though, and don't expect like a ton of super-exclusive content, just one step ahead of others, and for good reason as Buck helped inspire this project.

Aldebaran

Erudite
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
That's okay, take my wallet. Its not as if I need food or shelter in the grand scheme of things. Just grab it right out of my pocket. I don't mind.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Yeah, it should be pretty obvious it's as GameBanshee that we three got an early peek. Not super-duper much though, and don't expect like a ton of super-exclusive content, just one step ahead of others, and for good reason as Buck helped inspire this project.

Who the fuck is Buck?

And in what manner did he help?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Who the fuck is Buck?

And in what manner did he help?

Buck founded GameBanshee over a decade ago and has been running it since. Heh.

Hopefully Buck's contribution to it will become clear later, he deserves a (small) nod of credit. We'll see.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom