Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Damn Black guy with the fedora hat was pretty much the only guy who partied from start till end with MCA.

Unwanted

bot

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Queued
Do not rest on your laurels, comrades. Now, that the final solution to the Consolitis question is near, arise in righteous fury. Stay ever vigilant. The deaths squads sweeping Obsidian forums for biodrones and consolites alike should redouble their efforts. Leave no cellar nor attic unscoured. You have my blessing.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.formspring.me/JESawyer/q/382757933705880309

cz4bn.png

oex9t3h8kblhqgmlw1nq.jpeg

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A shout-out to the Project Eternity Doom Squad!

villain of the story - The Dragon (clearly the most badass of the bunch)
Mrowak - The Evil Genius ("Where's the fucking plan?!")
Captain Shrek - The Brute (overwhelms you with his endless retorts and walls of text)
Roguey - The Dark Chick (seduced by Josh Sawyer and switched teams in the middle of the campaign)

and last not but not least

DarkUnderlord - The Big Bad :smug:
:retarded:
Retard detected.

Anyone who used TV tropes is automatically discounted from my book.
What is joke? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more...

titus

Arcane
Patron

Maybe, maybe not. I'd think that he was rather pissed because every nerd out there was asking/commenting about some random chick in the office rather than talking PE. I saw that he didn't say much except respond to actual game design questions.
Also, the no drinking thing. That's a reason to get pissed.

Thinking about it, maybe Feargus should start pimpin' those female employees that they have. Additional funds for PE. The Age of Decline is upon us.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
FINAL GRAPH :salute:

Qq9qD.png

Thinking about it, maybe Feargus should start pimpin' those female employees that they have. Additional funds for PE. The Age of Decline is upon us.

Have you ever read the PS:T vision document? Feargus knows the power of flesh. :smug:

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Props to Sawyer for not liking parties and staying true to himself, I can definitely understand this, especially with the Internet rearing its rude head in those comments and people getting drunk and yelling. Great to have a project lead like this.

Equal props to MCA for being a total party beast, sitting in front of the cam for hours and non-stop answering questions and drinking vodka.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Still 155 millions less than Di Caprio's ex, even with allmighty Avellone, but I'm happy for them :?

bminorkey

I just got a statement from my bank informing me that the payment was successful, so I am now 3.500 local seashells poorer, wheeee.

Can I ask what's that translate to in american bottle caps?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom