Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Does any one of our resident E1 Elites richfags feel like temporarily pledging $5000 until the Codex fundraiser gets its act together? Just to reserve a place for us.

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
The cyclical nature of souls sounds pretty damn cool.

Also, we need to raise those 5000$ ASAP

edit: we should really just hand our party over to MCA and ask if he can do a nice take on the Codex, with enough subtlety as to not break immersion that is.

Grimlorn

Arcane
UPDATE

Bam! We started with a $5,000 tier that allowed the backer to set up an inn and receive some additional items. Fortunately or unfortunately, that sold out almost immediately. We've come up with a new tier that is aimed toward (but not limited to!) the forum communities that have shown (and continue to show) us so much support. Some of the most fun we've had as players, DMs, and game designers has happened when we got to deal with a group of enemy adventurers -- mercenaries, thugs, whatever you want to call them -- squaring off against the party. This new tier allows you to build a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude to throw at the player.
Codex Rape Diversity Squad :yeah:
Now this is something I could get behind. The fighting force should be tough though so anyone without a brain (Bethtards and Biowhores) can't beat it.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The squad thing really fits the Codex well. The terror sown by the Codex upon the lands of PE will know no bounds!!!!!!!!!!
imageshack-muhlazer.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It may be fantasy but if this word has some internal coherency there is no way they would tolerate openly gay/TG/furrfag characters. Manly Showing Honor in Prisons/Long boats etc and healthy dose of Greek style Pedophilia and Redneck Incest? Yes Maybe, but not this XX century shit only possible cause people are not required by nature and society to work with their hands and have children as pension insurance. Oh why Obsidian is not making Kickstarter for Acanum 2 or TOEE 2 instead of this DA Deluxe elven faggotry? :x

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
The cyclical nature of souls sounds pretty damn cool.

Also, we need to raise those 5000$ ASAP

Yeah we need a fundraiser by tomorow and the 5k by Sunday,let's see who can prevail against the tranny Prosper-Andhaira-Cleve-Skyway team:flamesaw:

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Let's unite all the trannies, neo-nazis, liberals, basement dwellers, vault dwellers and other wackjobs under one banner:

Warriors of Diversity!
With Skyway leading the misfits and trannies into action? :lol:

He'd be equipped with one of those wheellock rifles. He'd use it with ARMA tactics. :smug:
And Prosper should be some kind of sanity vampire: he drains sanity from the opponents and that makes him stronger.

grotsnik

Arcane
mortification of the flesh

Necrotic Hideously-Disfigured Gibbering Lunatic Monk class confirmed. Fuck yes.

I'm warming up to the idea of the souls; the descriptions read as if they're deliberately hearkening back to reincarnation and souls as they appeared in Torment/MotB. Character Background: Vessel For The Many would be bags of fun.

Also:

A party of mind-controlled robed figures under the control of the lich Prospero. They beg helplessly for death as the mage transforms them into hideous abominations, and they attack the player party. The book on their corpses, The Codices, reveals that they were part of an ancient priesthood, assailed by their enemies on all sides, that attempted in desperation to defeat the hordes of enemies by raising that which they could not put down.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Apparently I missed somewhere in the update that Josh specifically said mages wear armor?

Despite this, some individuals do employ firearms for one specific purpose: close range penetration of the arcane veil, a standard magical defense employed by wizards. The arcane veil is powerful, but it does not react well to the high-velocity projectiles generated by arquebuses and handguns. As a result, more wizards who previously relied on the veil and similar abjurations have turned to traditional armor for additional defense.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Trust me, if they Kickstarted Arcanum 2, Bloodlines 2, PS:T 2 or TOEE 2 all the forum posts would still be the same.
I can't even tell if it's trolling or serious at this point. Do you see Jaesun crying for this shit? No! And why not? Because he ain't a fucking fag unlike these degenerate whiners. I bet Jaesun and I appreciate a subtle character like that dude in New Vegas a whole lot more than this Biowarian shoving of things into people's throats.

That people want more of that is just baffling.

Let's unite all the trannies, neo-nazis, liberals, basement dwellers, vault dwellers and other wackjobs under one banner:

Warriors of Diversity!
With Skyway leading the misfits and trannies into action? :lol:

He'd be equipped with a seven-barrelled version of one of those wheellock rifles. He'd use it with ARMA tactics. :smug:
And talk about how the party is shit,popamole and is the decline of the world. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom