Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian's Project X - One more day

Gerrard

Arcane
Unless they diverged significantly from their last several projects it'll be mediocre at best.
KodexKoolKredits.PNG

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Hey, guys, I figured it out. If you take out all the X's from the hidden text it spells TITTY!

They are obviously branching into the adult entertainment business.

Stinger

Arcane
:balance:

Poor Pete can't even blob his head...

Sorry, I didn't know how to make animated gifs at the time...even now I'm pretty sure it'd just look really choppy if I tried.

:balance:: Er I mean it's not a bug it's a feature! It's supposed to be static, a lot of the older gifs tend to move around which made it hard for newer audiences to actually see what was going on. I've now streamlined it to make it easier and much more intuitive! By the way, the upcoming gif I'm about to make has over 200 endings!

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Shame the retard that made Sven (me) fucked the outlines... I should redo that one, and also add a headphone....

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Felipepepe is such a fistable guy.
;)
I'm actually a AI programmed to please the Codex and gather brofists. Once I'm the most brofisted person on the 'dex, MCA will turn me into a real boy .Sadly, Mrs. Bee is too much loved here for me to surpass her...

Also:

2EeCv.gif

The circle is now complete, my eyes don't cry blood from the outlines anymore!

Grimlorn

Arcane
Felipepepe is such a fistable guy.
;)
I'm actually a AI programmed to please the Codex and gather brofists. Once I'm the most brofisted person on the 'dex, MCA will turn me into a real boy .Sadly, Mrs. Bee is too much loved here for me to surpass her...
Maybe you should pretend to be a girl and post pics of a random hot girl. Maybe then codexers will fist you like they fist Mrs. Bee.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah the Sven one sucks, need a better pic of him because Sven is a BRO.

After the announcement tomorrow (It HAS to be the KS thingie) maybe DU can do some shenanigans and put up the MCA and Josh on the front page. <3

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
The thing is... I'm pretty sure this is Sawyers baby. And I'm sure MCA helped(?) some. It would be PURE ORGASMIC CUMMING BUCKETS if Tim however is working on the combat for it. OH GAWD PLEASE!

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
How do we know the reveal will be tomorrow? It features an ouroboros, it might go back to 4 tomorrow.

Also I feel the pot on Pete's head should bob up and down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom