Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So, how does one get into a group of non-retards to destroy the Crystal Entity? The dumbasses I get stuck with keep pounding it with torpedoes and mines, and attacking every single fragment... :retarded:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
We definitely need more meat to the grinder...I mean more members to our glorious fleet.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
ATTN bros: There are four new assignment chains in Cardassian Quadrant... Which grant you a repeatable assignment in which you can TRADE DOFFS FOR BETTER ONES. All four have different traits that give better outcomes (ie, Cardassian Officer Exchange Program gives higher chances of Blue and Purple quality with Efficient and Eidetic Memory, Bajoran Officer Exchange Program gives higher Blue and Purple chance with Spiritual). The chains have four parts and can be found in all the sector blocks in Cardassian Quadrant + the exploration areas there, so it's smart to roam there when updating your DOFF assignments.

Vaarna_Aarne

Gimme a sec, I literally forgot about the whole thing (for future broference: send me friend invites)

EDIT: Tried to send you a friend invite just now. Are you sure that Augustine@patriarch99 is the EXACT lettering? Champions and STO both use exact lettering, so you gotta include all capital letters, spaces, commas and so forth.

Vaarna_Aarne

They hand out all of the possible options all right... With all of them. Personally, I don't mind, since I still get new doffs and Bajorans are likely to have resolve. Not something to warrant not doing them.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Gimme a sec, I literally forgot about the whole thing (for future broference: send me friend invites)

EDIT: Tried to send you a friend invite just now. Are you sure that Augustine@patriarch99 is the EXACT lettering? Champions and STO both use exact lettering, so you gotta include all capital letters, spaces, commas and so forth.

Sorry, seems there's an extra 9 in there, Augustine@patriarch999

Don't know why because on the login screen it just shows 99

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Since there's STF event tonight for Khitomer Accords...requesting four Vice Admirals to report to the duty tonight. :hero:

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Aren't those events on for the whole day? I mean the weekly event during which players get double tokens for completing the certain STF, and this week it's KFA.

Vaarna_Aarne

Well, it would be good to know when people show up. Because my sleep cycle is fucked up again I'll be at hand.

Also, we should run this stuff on Elite (also, since we are doing it among bros, I'd like to request you guys help Skar get Elite Honour Guard gear)

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I can be on from about 6:45-7 PM GMT+2 to about 00:30 AM GMT +2 so anything between that works for me.

Multi-headed Cow

How do you tell when/what the double chip STF is? When I was playing regularly I heard that mentioned but didn't see anything listing it anywhere in-game. I was under the impression it was one day a week.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
How do you tell when/what the double chip STF is? When I was playing regularly I heard that mentioned but didn't see anything listing it anywhere in-game. I was under the impression it was one day a week.
I think it is Wednesdays and there is a calendar either on the site or in game that tells what is happening every day, and not just the one that does the hourly stuff.

Vaarna_Aarne

There's a calendar ingame, but because it's a 24-hour event it doesn't show in the "heads-up" calender but in the actual one. However, it's always in the same time, Wednesday-Thursday. Only the STF pair changes.

Vaarna_Aarne

So you going to log in and hope enough bros show up so we can grind the shit out of some STFs today?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom