Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime On AAA titles and the nature of incline

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
The Nameless Pun is the local expert on games he has not played.

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
I don't give a fuck about twitcher, my point is can you consider twitcher a good rpg knowing that the series will become shit because you bought it? The answer being yes since the same logic can be applied to any game. Damn, my original post doesn't make any sense.
EDIT: Not joking, my arguments suck balls.

Unwanted

The Nameless Pun

Unwanted
It's kinda sad when you realize that your wall of text is a steaming pile of shit. Although at the end I make a point about decline never existing.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
And witcher is part of that. This is the whole point of the discussion.
So is Fallout by most interpretations, what is your point? I thought it was that maximizing sales is the root of decline so don't buy games? Like I said that doesn't make sense.

That only works in the case of a game that is niche and the only way to get more users is to dip in other more popular genres.

Trashos

Arcane
I don't give a fuck about twitcher, my point is can you consider twitcher a good rpg knowing that the series will become shit because you bought it? The answer being yes since the same logic can be applied to any game. Damn, my original post doesn't make any sense.
EDIT: Not joking, my arguments suck balls.

Ah, C&C...

Realistically, you can hope that a beloved and successful franchise will give you at least a couple of great games before it is reduced to a steaming pile. We did get that with Fallout, we didn't with Dragon Age. It is still a realistic hope.

Lhynn

Arcane
Codexian double standards, if witcher 3 had shittier visuals, shittier writing and controls that give you cancer people would be praising piranha bytes all over the forum.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Codexian double standards, if witcher 3 had shittier visuals, shittier writing and controls that give you cancer people would be praising piranha bytes all over the forum.
If Twitch3r was worse in every respect, it would still be better than anything PB did after Risen.

Shin

Cipher
One game is just fine
Two games is a sign
Of commerce and decline
Three games is benign
Like eh... sour wine
... please be my valentine

Fuck you OP, we play what we want. Go scream against your wall, we don't give a shit about your opinion, fucking loser.
You're such a sad wimp that I'm happy that you'll never have any kind of power, you'd be a fucking puritan if so.
The sad state of your life is all your own, sorry.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom