Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline OSR Games - Official thread

Bara

Arcane
The pledge manger isnt up yet but they confirmed in the comemts of update 20 you should see prices go dowm for shipping.

The shipping issue is being resolved. Your shipping price should go down. It was stacking add ons with the pledge prices so we are working with BackerKit.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
That can happen if the package gets bumped from one weight category to another. For instance, my global mailing rates for up to 500 g are about $7, but at 501-2000 g, it suddenly jumps to $25 (and from 2001 g, it would be a really unpleasant $66!). Splitting the order can help keept the costs down, but not for weightier items.

Nobody is happy about this, but postal prices have increased significantly in the last decade or so, particularly for international shipping.
Two 25-page softcover books won't bump it two categories, that's the bug. It shouldn't even bump one, if you ask me.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Kevin Crawford's Worlds Without Number kickstarter went live about 75 minutes ago and it's reached its goal already. I splashed and went for the printed book since it's not being printed in China this time around.

Man, this fall has been really bad for my credit card... :eek:

Bara

Arcane
I like how on the WWN kickstarter he has a image of a roaring dragon underneath the words stretch goals and it's immediately followed up by "There are no stretch goals planned for this project."

Baller move I got to say.

Also If I understand it right if I back this project at $25 dollars the code provided covers the cost of the book but I'll just have to pay for shipping?

Stormcrowfleet

Aeon & Star Interactive
Developer
Kevin Crawford is the only one I bought a book from in the OSR. The other stuff I use is TSR D&D (but I highly respect and use online tools for OSE). Cool for him to get it that quick.

Morblot

Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Also If I understand it right if I back this project at $25 dollars the code provided covers the cost of the book but I'll just have to pay for shipping?
Yes. Based on previous experience wtih DriveThru's POD books, the POD version won't be quite as nice since the quality is closer to what you'd get if you printed the PDF on your own printer, but the differences will be negligible for actual reading and playing purposes. I'm getting the offset printed book anyway because I'm a bit of a collector.

By the way, the KS is currently sitting at over $100K.

(Happy 1000th message, me!)

Morblot

Patron
Nice, Exalted Funeral fixed the OSE shipping prices. I'm down to a total of $28, that's acceptable.

Bara

Arcane
Sweet now I can stop checking every day to make sure I get my pledge survey done. Can't wait to get my hands on those rules and adventure books.

Now to play a game of SWN or use the free material from WWN to try the system before the kickstarter ends.

Sacibengala

Prophet
Yeah, they fixed it. Mine is 34 now. Pretty Steep if you ask me, but at least it is not 54 as it was before.

PrettyDeadman

Hello. How is Zak Smith doing? What has he beeen up to lately. Ive seen him roaming the post-blm streets in full stalker gear on his twitter.

Sacibengala

Prophet
Hello. How is Zak Smith doing? What has he beeen up to lately. Ive seen him roaming the post-blm streets in full stalker gear on his twitter.
You can always ask him, U know.
I heard he bans people for talking to him.
No, he is just aggressive. I talked to him many times. He can be an asshole, but he always respond and don’t ignore. I’ve seem him block only people that actively tried to attack him, and he always attacks back before he blocks.

Bara

Arcane
There is necromancy on OSRS? And is truth that is one of the last mmos without the bullshit called cooldowns?

Wrong thread theres one less S here.

OSR: Old School Revolution
  • Termonology used for style of TTRPGs
OSRS: Old School Rumescape Servers

For anyome else was confused for a momemt.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
There is necromancy on OSRS? And is truth that is one of the last mmos without the bullshit called cooldowns?

Wrong thread theres one less S here.

OSR: Old School Revolution
  • Termonology used for style of TTRPGs
OSRS: Old School Rumescape Servers

For anyome else was confused for a momemt.

Sorry. I read wrong and was assuming that is OSRS...

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist

Pounding out shitloads of content under the CUBE WORLD moniker, suing people, and not much else.

That I'm aware of. I haven't been playing attention.

Apparently I meant "heading" not "moniker". Sue me. :troll:

Last edited:

Bara

Arcane
So Welch of the Things Mr. Welch is no longer allowed to do in a rpg list has been doing a video series on Mystara lore and is 189 episodes deep over the span of three years.

While its not to some peoples tastes I love the setting. So watch and enjoy maybe find some ideas to use in your own games if not the setting itself.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Pulp fantasy setting is best fantasy setting!

The-Grand-Duchy-of-Karameikos-small.jpg
The-Principalities-of-Glantri.jpg
Dawn-of-the-Emperors-small.jpg

The-Emirates-of-Ylaruam-small.jpg
Republic-of-Darokin-small.jpg
The-Golden-Khan-of-Ethengar-small.jpg

Melan

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! I helped put crap in Monomyth

nyjsu

Educated
Patron
I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nice, Exalted Funeral fixed the OSE shipping prices. I'm down to a total of $28, that's acceptable.
https://pelikrypta.fi/collections/osr-roleplaying-games
Vacillating among "VIHAN LAPSET: VASTARINTATAISTELIJAN OPAS", "MYRSKYN SANKARIT: PEUKALOISPRINSSI", and "SALAISUUKSIEN KIRJA". Those are some great titles. :d1p:

(I hope they don't mean mundane stuff like "Lords of Darkness" and "Keep on the Vastarintataistelijan")

Top-tier Finnish roleplaying.

Morblot

Patron
"VIHAN LAPSET: VASTARINTATAISTELIJAN OPAS"
The Children of Hatred: the Resistance Fighter's Guide

"MYRSKYN SANKARIT: PEUKALOISPRINSSI"
Heroes of the Storm: the Wren Prince

"SALAISUUKSIEN KIRJA"
The Book of Secrets

---

Thanks for the link, nyjsu; seems that Pelikrypta has moved since I last visited, gotta go check the new place. Maybe by then they'll also have the Advanced books I'm getting from EF ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom