Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Overwatch

Ivan

Arcane
whats going on?

Using two thousand year old roman military tactics in a game that's set in future. I'm assuming that you can't move the shield vertically only horizontally, since that would make a high ground attack impossible if you got a fourth guy.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Junk-rat. Flood the fuckers with grenades, using the terrain as bouncing points. Or use his mine, to make one of them fly.
This shit is easy to counter, so nothing special. Only if the enemy team is retarded and takes McCree against you, without changing their champ.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Just shoot the barrier. They can't charge you without breaking formation. After you empty a few clips, the barrier breaks. GG

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Huh,I actually thought it would be cool to try that just for the lulz during the beta but I don't like playing Reindhart and you would have to find a couple people you knew to organize this,so it never happened,nice to see someone else had the same idea and implemented it
:thumbsup:

Puukko

Arcane
OxgrwM6.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Tomorrow is the day. Me and 5 Bros got this. We'll be on Skype, pubstomping and tryharding. My D.Va, Mercy, Roadhog, Bastion and Symmetra did pretty well in beta. I'll just have to find an offensive hero I can do decently with... failing that, soldier 76 to victory.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
10-minute quick diversion where I can just drop in with a mate or two and murder people? Sure thing. It's less obnoxious and better for quick bursts than [MOBA] or [world of tanks clone]. As multiplayer goes, that's pretty much what I'm after. No-one I care to play with is willing to touch tf2 anymore.

2014 Bethesda fans trying too hard to be edgy these days

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Dildolos liking a game is a guarantee it will be shit. So his dislike is a good indication of a quality product. :troll:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Dildolos liking a game is a guarantee it will be shit. So his dislike is a good indication of a quality product. :troll:

Shut your fucking face faggot. Go back to your cats. I hope they get AIDS. You have one of the shittiest tastes on the planet. You shouldn't speak :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The ladyboy doth protest too much. 500 brofists says the only reasons Dildolos might not be staying up to play at release is 1) It's past his bedtime and 2) Noone wants to play with him.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Lol.

Some of us works for a living you dumb faggot.

You still live with your mom and your cancer cats. No girlfriend, no education, no friends.. sit online each night with ur nerdy fag friend and play overwatch

THE LIFE BRO, THE LIFE. LIVING THE DREAM.

Retard.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
So what online multiplayer shooter should everyone be playing that's more fun than this? Enlighten us.

CS: GO
Star Wars: Battlefront
Battlefield 2+3+4
Planetside 2
Unreal Tournament
Quake 3 / Quake Live

Just to name a few and there are numerous numerous others than are miles better than this shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom