Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Owlcat hiring to develop a turn-based sci-fi RPG

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Introducing.. A blending of High Fantasy and Strategy..
A collaboration of two RPG Juggernauts.. Owlcat and Bioware bring to you... Mass Effect 5, Isometric Edition, Everyone's favourite Commander Sheppard now back from the dead or whatever... Here to kick reaper ass..!!

overly excitable young man

No! Stupid stinky poop panda! Why do have dirt under finger nails! Why do! Is it from dig obesity grave! Is it!
Nah! Listen! Wife beater whatever. Listen for once! You never listen! :(
Listen! Fallout! Resurrection! Listen! For once! Cmon, mah lil cum slurper!

overly excitable young man

No! I am not wife beater cum slurper I am cute heterosexual human male wife scholar! I am! No! You are inferior low energy China bear! You are!
Suck my burning dick, ffs! It's so dry it burns! Pls help me with that lil wet cunt of yours, wife slurper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest balloon friend anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because I will 4channel Monk anon when I can 4channel Monk anon but I am 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon for flame war nonsense Monk anon! I am! You are my bestest friend anon! You are!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Give me Monk anon! I do love Monk anon! I do! Do not worry anons it is okay anons because I was 4channel ban 30 day anons for flame war nonsense anons but I am not flame war I am wife scholar! I am! What! I did want tell Monk anon anons so I did register Soviet mail anons to post Codex nonsense anons! I did! Thank you anons! You are all good anons!
Thanks anon, I'm glad you're doing fine. Some members of the community were upset that you left us. Glad to see that you didn't leave us but were banned. I hope you come back to the community as soon as possible. We had to rebrand ourselves to /crpgg/ because our old threads were dying. You can find the new community by looking into /vg/ and ctrl + f "/crpgg/".

In the mean time, enjoy your stay here on the Codex. This isn't like 4chan, but it's still a good home for Pathfinder fans. We have our own subforum on the Codex.
See:
pPZcxKZ.png

We also have Pathfinder threads. Kingmaker Codex thread: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...-turn-based-combat-coming-august-18th.125267/ and the Wrath of Righteous Codex thread: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ext-pathfinder-rpg-now-in-alpha.130920/unread

If you have additional questions you can try asking me and I will try my best to answer them.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest balloon friend anon! I do love you forever Monk anon! I do! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because I will 4channel Monk anon when I can 4channel Monk anon but I am 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon for flame war nonsense Monk anon! I am! You are my bestest friend anon! You are!
It's okay anon, also please be careful. Unlike 4chan this place has rules, and moderators who actually read these threads. Last thing I want is for you piss some mod off because they don't know you and don't understand your posting style. The rules: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/rules-of-the-codex-enhanced-edition-2012.70110/

Thonius

Arcane
So, it's not an alt? Or is it?
Anyhow how about rogue trader wh40k game where you fly your ship, help Inquisition from time to time and bang hot chick all over universe protected or not by emperor. Fun!

Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Starfinder sucks, it does some weird mix of fantasy, horror and fantasy cliches but in this case, weird not on the good weird way like Planescape but weird on the sense of: "Hey, elves are cool, Cuthullu is cool, lasors are cool, magic is cool, lets mix all that shiet and worry about that making any sense later." However, it is totally possible to do a great game on a shiet setting, just select the less retarded elements and focus on them.
I don't think the Starfinder setting is any worse than Pathfinder's Golarion. It might even be better, though I didn't read as much about it. The problems with Starfinder are mechanical, as already explained, and those are harder to fix in a vidya adaptation.
Starfinder is infinitely worse than Golarion. You can at least do some fantasy genre emulation with Pathfinder and Golarion. With Starfinder - forget about it. It's a retarded mess with no rhyme or reason to it.
To do some fantasy genre emulation with Golarion you have to purposely ignore 75% of the setting, or else good luck with your fantasy emulation in a world literally filled with Godzilla and Cthulhu.

It's okay anon, also please be careful. Unlike 4chan this place has rules, and moderators who actually read these threads. Last thing I want is for you piss some mod off because they don't know you and don't understand your posting style. The rules: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/rules-of-the-codex-enhanced-edition-2012.70110/
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest balloon friend anon! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because I do not trip Monk anon because trip is bad Monk anon so I did only register Soviet mail Monk anon for tell bestest friend anon that I am 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon! I did! I do not need Codex post Monk anon because I did tell bestest friend anon 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon so it is okay Monk anon! It is! You are my bestest friend anon! You are! Here Monk anon I give you this cute maximum heart soreness bestest friend forever song music Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend anon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIHuHuZgMo

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Thank you Monk anon! Bestest balloon friend anon! Do not worry Monk anon it is okay Monk anon because I do not trip Monk anon because trip is bad Monk anon so I did only register Soviet mail Monk anon for tell bestest friend anon that I am 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon! I did! I do not need Codex post Monk anon because I did tell bestest friend anon 30 day ban nonsense Monk anon so it is okay Monk anon! It is! You are my bestest friend anon! You are! Here Monk anon I give you this cute maximum heart soreness bestest friend forever song music Monk anon! I do! You are my bestest friend anon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIHuHuZgMo
Thank you anon! You're a good friend! I do appreciate you letting me know that you were banned for 30 days. I'll be here to support you no matter what!

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
this place has rules
rating_lulz.gif

Longes

Augur
Interesting, but how's this related to Owlcat? This is a Games Workshop document, the Warhammer guys. Or am I just dumb?

Tiger

Learned
Interesting, but how's this related to Owlcat? This is a Games Workshop document, the Warhammer guys. Or am I just dumb?

May not be related at all, but some people were speculating earlier in the thread that the unannounced sci-fi rpg from owlcat would be 40k. The GW document was released today and mentions in a few places their goal is licensing AAA games.

Zayne

Scholar
Those are some good news. We can probably expect new kickstarter in the end of 2021.

Although I hope they won't go Obsidian and invent their own original setting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom