Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Indie Passageway of the Ancients - Baldur's Gate-Like RPG with Dual-Persona Character Development

JonG

Passageway Games
Developer
Might be a bug with my version the effeminate character models because the video above seems fine. When I was making a character the male and female basically was the same. I might try reinstalling and trying again
If after reinstall you are still having difficulties try using the morph dials on the face. Increase the size of the jaw line and the chin then make the chin more squarish, enlarge the nose, make the cheek bones larger more pronounced, thin out the lips etc

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Inspired by classic CRPGs from the ’90s and early 2000s, Passageway of the Ancients transports players to the world of Aieryon – the galaxy’s sole remaining magical planet – where they explore the city of Ithgar to solve their parents’ murder.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Graphics might not be fancy and i am personally lacking the necessary attention span to keep up with most of text but this game definitiely knows how to set up the mood.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

MerchantKing

Learned
BTW... Can I play as a Gnome?
Sorry not at this time
That sounds antinanatic. You should add Gnomes in so I can play as one.
JonG don't do it for free. For all this dude's bellyaching about antinanatism he hasn't talked to his nana in years.
Cool it with the antinanatic remarks.
Cool it with the antiremarkism
Stupid barbarian goy.

JonG

Passageway Games
Developer
Sorry not at this time
JonG don't do it for free. For all this dude's bellyaching about antinanatism he hasn't talked to his nana in years.
Thank you noble warrior for helping. I am in your debut. Coincedently, now that I have your attention, I wanted to mention to you that in game two a far northern "civiliuzation" makes it appearance in our story in the form of a trainer that allows enterprising young dragonkiindt to assume a barbarian visage and acquire "Barbarian/Druidic/Celticish/Nordic" skills and spells. Our hero/heroine considers ditching his or her Towertree persona so as to become more opbscure in fair Glkesterock. This destructive capability of the Barbnrian is without equal and believe me the team will need it to make their way to the Passageway of the Ancients. All Good things come to he who waits.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry not at this time
Thank you noble warrior for helping. I am in your debut. Coincedently, now that I have your attention, I wanted to mention to you that in game two a far northern "civiliuzation" makes it appearance in our story in the form of a trainer that allows enterprising young dragonkiindt to assume a barbarian visage and acquire "Barbarian/Druidic/Celticish/Nordic" skills and spells. Our hero/heroine considers ditching his or her Towertree persona so as to become more opbscure in fair Glkesterock. This destructive capability of the Barbnrian is without equal and believe me the team will need it to make their way to the Passageway of the Ancients. All Good things come to he who waits.
That's a fair bit of waiting though. Thanks anyway.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom