Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Yosharian

Arcane
finished pathfinder kingmaker today. disappointing end game areas - too many trashmobs, bloated areas without much interesting stuff to do. still a bit bugged there, didn't encounter as many bugs before.

Jaethal went invincible after a medusa tried to turn her to stone
lost all of linzis equipment after her plot induced death
jubilost dying for no reason inside the camp (could ressurect him however)
not losing buffs when resting during retaking capital from latern king
some other minor stuff that i could solve by reloading

and the "wild cards" dlc is a joke. one additional class + about 1 hour of extra gameplay. total cash grab. the related companion's questline is even shorter than that of other companions in the game.

still, great game with amazing amount of content otherwise (more sidequests would have been nice though, loved the lizard village), good soundtrack, villians....didn't like the companions as much, they aren't annoying like in many other games but most of them lacked depth....Jaethal's quest was probably the best and i loved one of her possible endings.

chapter 1 to 3 were the most enjoyable, so much stuff to do and explore, a lot of choice and consequence, challenging while still being pretty "balanced".

also - the CYOA areas were neat. wouldn't have mind if the implemented a lot more of those.
Ok, but isn't the main thing with this DLC supposed to actually be the race + class? Like, that's the main thing. It's not really meant to be a story DLC. That's coming up next...

ArchAngel

Arcane
After I finished the game few days ago I of course decided to start a new run (even with still having 4 more unfinished campaigns running). It is hard to stop playing this game (I had same problem when I first played BG1 and BG2), Steam said I had 666h last time I checked (although I must admit that at least 100h of that is just me having game in the background while doing other stuff).

For my 6th run I made an Eldritch Scoundrel that is using Elven Blade, only two handed weapon that you can finesse with. Chaotic Neutral run. I made my first female main character, females fit CN much better as most of them are CN in real life. I am going to try to use as many chaotic companions as possible for this run. That means no Jaethal or Valerie so new tanks need to be made. And Amiri got that role :)
Bastard Sword + shield, guarded stance for rage powers. 1 level of fighter to get access to heavy armor. With bonuses to will saves and natural unbreakable DR she will have to do :)

Thonius

Arcane
I'm still waiting till all the DLC are out + mods suchs as oracle and other classes, to start my second and a half play-trough. By the way wheres the news about god damn DLC's? Devs are kinda silent. I don't like it.

Thonius

Arcane
What if devs wanted to make oracle, and community did all the job and now they are in panic mode? Anyhow I'm glad this game supports modding. It will be fucking classic.

ArchAngel

Arcane
What if devs wanted to make oracle, and community did all the job and now they are in panic mode? Anyhow I'm glad this game supports modding. It will be fucking classic.
It only matters if community version ends up better than what devs did :)

ArchAngel

Arcane
OK I just found out that druid wildshape bonuses stack with those gained from legendary proportions or Frightful Aspect. I got +10 strength and +10 natural armor, +6 dex and +6 con from being a very Frightful Huge Air Elemental :D
Making a LN druid with one level of monk should give you access to crazy AC.

Thonius

Arcane
OK I just found out that druid wildshape bonuses stack with those gained from legendary proportions or Frightful Aspect. I got +10 strength and +10 natural armor, +6 dex and +6 con from being a very Frightful Huge Air Elemental :D
Get on my level pal: ( game alows some wonky combo for sure, sadly game ended before I got access to Dragonkind III)
1g6CqBN.jpg

purpleblob

Savant
Steam said I had 666h last time I checked (although I must admit that at least 100h of that is just me having game in the background while doing other stuff)

And I thought I spent crazy amount of time with this game.. I've been playing for 444 hours.

I made my first female main character, females fit CN much better as most of them are CN in real life. I am going to try to use as many chaotic companions as possible for this run.

Says who? I'm NG in real life.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I made my first female main character, females fit CN much better as most of them are CN in real life. I am going to try to use as many chaotic companions as possible for this run.

That is what you think. If you are not a mother yet all the guys around really think you are CN.

Cael

Arcane
Steam said I had 666h last time I checked (although I must admit that at least 100h of that is just me having game in the background while doing other stuff)

And I thought I spent crazy amount of time with this game.. I've been playing for 444 hours.

Correction: You think you are NG.

:troll:

Wolfe

Arbiter
Managed to (almost) solo Irovetti on Hard at level 17. Damn, that was a cool fight! His bard shit was useless against my +30 to Will :smug: I say almost because I pre-buffed with the other party members before the battle.

Pitax Palace was really great, another huge dungeon with a couple of good fights.

Yosharian

Arcane

That is what you think. If you are not a mother yet all the guys around really think you are CN.
Dude you are batshit.

Yosharian

Arcane
Get on my level pal: ( game alows some wonky combo for sure, sadly game ended before I got access to Dragonkind III)
1g6CqBN.jpg
Wtf is that Mind Body Soul thing

ArchAngel

Arcane

Dude you are batshit.
Tnx. I try my best to not stay sane in this insane world.

user

Savant
Wildshape is kinda lackluster... asked the dev of EA to add the PnP feats if he can. Here's to hoping.

purpleblob

Savant

Hubby agrees that I'm NG. No, I'm not a mother and never want to be one.

Cael

Arcane

Hubby agrees that I'm NG. No, I'm not a mother and never want to be one.
Hubby will agree to anything to keep the peace :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom