Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
I played this game for 370 hours and I still don't know how to character build efficiently.

I just played druid and did cool spells lol

I should probably do some more research and planning for these types of games...

That 370 hrs is all the research you need.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
ineffect having some sort of meltdown should probably be entertaining to half of you nerds
His "meltdown" is due to Owlcat Games community management. Its English speaking sector seems to be outsourced to true SJW's like that one transgender from reddit. So for Russian speakers it is utterly disgusting.

I, for one, am not in their discord, and I went to their forums only to vote Kitsune. However, I still hope that the game is made mostly by Russians (and hopefully MCA), even if the community is thrown to the people who burned and looted US malls this summer.

Desiderius

Patron
uhm, lol?

ineffect having some sort of meltdown should probably be entertaining to half of you nerds

so who's gonna find those

He’s slowly figuring out that P:K itself was built for casuals, and built for us to pwn the power gamers.

Desiderius

Patron
His "meltdown" is due to Owlcat Games community management. Its English speaking sector seems to be outsourced to true SJW's like that one transgender from reddit. So for Russian speakers it is utterly disgusting.

I, for one, am not in their discord, and I went to their forums only to vote Kitsune. However, I still hope that the game is made mostly by Russians (and hopefully MCA), even if the community is thrown to the people who burned and looted US malls this summer.

They’re up a couple SDs competence-wise on pantifa. It’s Poz without the nihilism, like the West had when PS:T was written, so if it all ends in tears that should at least be a ways off yet.

Desiderius

Patron
I am all for nihilism, turning US into nuclear ash and the death of all the modern civilization as it is known now.

That civilization (sic) itself is built on nihilism, aka nonjudgmentalism, which is nihilism with plausible deniability. High Priest Roberts is walking us right into war with it.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

I read this as, on the official GOG channel, a streamer called Lovelust - a person that has 0 clue about Pathfinder - was having the time of her life.

Lesson learned: just enjoy the game. lol

Desiderius

Patron

I read this as, on the official GOG channel, a streamer called Lovelust - a person that has 0 clue about Pathfinder - was having the time of her life.

Lesson learned: just enjoy the game. lol

Yeah those streams are unwatchable. They should get Hap or somebody to do some. That would be a blast to watch.

And if they’re getting people with no clues at all to play then that’s what it’s going to take to expand the playerbase as long as they don’t go all Sawyertard and destroy what made him love the games in the first place. People will figure shit out if it’s fun to improve.

Efe

Erudite
took a little peak over gog..
he claims turn-based makes the game easier, and i agree...
but he says its because you can toggle it on and off like an autist to get free movement, etc...

Desiderius

Patron
but he says its because you can toggle it on and off like an autist to get free movement, etc...

He would know that because he has to.

Delterius

Arcane
Anything on 'stop making game for casuals who don't dip at least 5 classes in every character' and 'how dare you make ME pay for alpha access??' fronts?

Because, yeah, turn-based makes the game easier. I agree. But hey I pre-cast 5 control spells on Nyrissa before she even appeared so why do I care.

Desiderius

Patron
Sometimes I feel bad for the guy, because he doesn’t in fact have a vast array of characters and tools to play with. That prison’s locked from the inside.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Sometimes I feel bad for the guy, because he doesn’t in fact have a vast array of characters and tools to play with. That prison’s locked from the inside.
The guy is the epitome of a cocksure autistic faggot. He had every chance to learn and grow, but he stubbornly refuses and in fact does his best to drag others into the pit with him. As you say, the prison's locked from the inside. I have zero sympathy for him and the idiots who follow him and I felt happier learning that he had a meltdown and most everyone's turned on him.

Desiderius

Patron
With the GoG redesign from a few months back I can’t even find the forum now lol.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
With the GoG redesign from a few months back I can’t even find the forum now lol.
It's under "Community" at the top.

That isn’t there.
1.png

2.png

Desiderius

Patron
Thx for the help, bro, but if I still had that menu bar I would already have clicked it. Fancy dark background update nuked all functionality and made what was left maximally counterintuitive.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
Thx for the help, bro, but if I still had that menu bar I would already have clicked it. Fancy dark background update nuked all functionality and made what was left maximally counterintuitive.
I don't understand what's going on, those are screenshots I took literally 15 mins ago.

Desiderius

Patron
Yes, I have that Sale Background but there’s no menu bar across the top (no Support either). There’s a minibar with Store More Offers Wishlist Orders History Cart only.

Used to be able to get to Forums directly from game page but nothing there anymore either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom