Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker Modding Thread

First of did you download both of the other guys files?
Yeah. I posted the files here. Anon never told us HOW he did it. It's either we continue learning how to do C# or we keep fucking around until something happens. Mate, I'm knees deep in shit and don't know which way is up or down...

If you want to copy someone elses mod, just decompile it with an app like JustDecompile.

It's very hard to obfuscate .net apps/dlls, and the code will probably stay mostly intact.
I'm downlaoding JustDecompile right now, the guy posted his sourcecode but there has to be somthing different

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>in the meantime i'm finishing the video 1 more hour left
Kek. I've been slacking off...

>the guy posted his sourcecode but there has to be somthing different
Codex user said this:
In the exact same way you already did in your Giraffe project. You need a class ("Program") with a "public static void Main(string[] args) { ... } method. This method is the one that gets invoked when you run your project. Inside this method you need to access your other classes/methods, exactly like in your Giraffe Main you are using "Console.WriteLine()".

I'm downloading JustDecompile as well. Also other anon was right. We jumped the gun too quickly and are now confused. We should have waited until we got the basics down.

Also posting this here in case it gets lost. This is how you link to /pfg/ --->https://boards.4channel.org/vg/catalog#s=/pfg/
Might come in handy in the future. Other /vg/ groups do that too.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
sounds like a leap, so maybe divide it into steps?
first add an existing feat to a character. see if you can enforce prerequisites..
then we can tackle creating a new one.

Efe

Erudite
its like 5 lines and i already put the file on mediafire yesterday.
you need ask me what exactly you want to know.
trying to see how mod manager behaves.. its tiring having to reopen kingmaker for every change though :(

wish i had some unity experience :negative:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
This:
JsaX5Iw.png

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
new project, select 'Class Library (NET Framework)'.
copy paste exiting code.

>Valerie! I will tell you how to do it now don't worry
Jesus Chirst anon! I thought the scary 404 got us back there.

>First of did you download both of the other guys files?
Yeah. I posted the files here. Anon never told us HOW he did it. It's either we continue learning how to do C# or we keep fucking around until something happens. Mate, I'm knees deep in shit and don't know which way is up or down...
Okay I have been enlgihtend I now know what to do

i used https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/How_to_create_mod_for_unity_game
wanted to take from bag of tricks liberally but i guess you need to walk before running cos it made it harder.

right now i just serach for functions im trying to understand inside bag of tricks and try to make sense. also "how did this guy add gold?" or how was this button drawn.
I would hate to bother you but sharing any thoguhts you come across when looking in bag of tricks would be incredibly kind of you :)

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Which one of you was it that built the d20 in C#? I never got around to building mine. I did manage to build my calculator in switches. But then deleted it, kek.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom