Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
10/bludgeoning doesn't mean you need a magic blunt weapon, any old hammer or mace will do just fine. If it takes a magic weapon to get past the DR, it will read as "10/bludgeoning and magic", like the Wendigo for example (with cold iron instead of bludgeoning).

My lame-ass greatsword guy has 12-22 dmg on lvl 1 with power attack, and that's just a fighter with 20 str and no special crap. Do the resistances get higher later on, so that you actually have to switch weapons instead of just powering through?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Wish you could make rations out of food. Having to wander outside the dungeon to rest is getting tiresome.

Suicidal

Arcane
Turns out setting enemy difficulty to insane wasn't a very good idea because none of my guys can actually hit the 3 assassins in the tutorial area and die to 1 attack. Time to lower the difficulty a bit refund the game and complain on Steam forums.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
Heh, strongest character is vanilla fighter with composite bow and high STR. I'm peppering them down while my so called meatballs "tank"

Two Handed Trumps you, Cleave is fucking amazing here Im Taking down 2 Guys with one attack since im hitting for the same damage to both of them.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Tuned every to Normal, Normal, Normal, Average, Mediocre, Stock, Standard, Regular and the game is muuuuch more enjoyable. Really people, don't bother with Challenging or up, the balance is off.

bataille

Arcane
If what game taught me is correct fact I can now summon leopard with a spell means I can go and conquer the world

Mature leopard as enemy is a completely different entity, and it feels like a 10+ level creature: it's got what, 3 attacks a round + aux claw attacks? Pet leopard is not like that at all.

Still, love mine! It's is all grown up now and cute as hell! It may not have 3 attacks a round, but it's my kitty!

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The map has a map inside it of it. :lol:

mWdbpdP.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
- casual tears over the net check ( i dont want to sound pseudoelitistic but thats reality yo).
It is not,i haven't spend single gold on it for now. You choose a bunch of advisors and then send them on tasks,it is like Dragon age inquisition. Also there is an events that make you run back to town,thus kill the exploration part.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
That is some next level or archery,two arrows at once..... classy.
VU4k8xs.png

EDIT:Soooo actually i was mistaken it makes two attacks per round...thus 4 damage attacks if both hit.

Elex

Arbiter
10/bludgeoning doesn't mean you need a magic blunt weapon, any old hammer or mace will do just fine. If it takes a magic weapon to get past the DR, it will read as "10/bludgeoning and magic", like the Wendigo for example (with cold iron instead of bludgeoning).

My lame-ass greatsword guy has 12-22 dmg on lvl 1 with power attack, and that's just a fighter with 20 str and no special crap. Do the resistances get higher later on, so that you actually have to switch weapons instead of just powering through?
it’s probally more about find a weapon of a certain material or with a magic bonus.

Andhaira

Arcane
That is some next level or archery,two arrows at once..... classy.
VU4k8xs.png

EDIT:Soooo actually i was mistaken it makes two attacks per round...thus 4 damage attacks if both hit.

Probably has Rapid Shot feat. Higher difficulties likely add levels of Warrior NPC class to stock enemies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom