Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand - Gorgeous and Sprawling Single-player, Turn-based RPG from Ossian Studios

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ossianstudios/pathfinder-the-dragons-demand

From the studio that brought you Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate, a game which our esteemed Vault Dweller of all people took a liking to in his review, I myself played and love the expansion as well.

Hope the audiences of Baldur's Gate 3 will catch wind of this game somehow, I want this project to blow pass its funding goal and meet some stretch goals as well, I'll definitely chip in a little when the kickstarter goes live.

Last edited by a moderator:

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
Interesting, I remember liking Darkness over Daggerford, I'll probably throw some money at it if it's not a short mobile only game like The Shadow Sun.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Kickstarter
Cartoonier than Kingmaker/Wrath (they're also taking "digital miniatures" literally)
5e07bb6f806f0f03ad8086c5b46b060c_original.jpg

:hmmm:

At least these guys are probably better designers than Owlcat?

Oh it's also an adaptation of a 64 page three-chapter module as opposed to those 6 book adventure path behemoths: https://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/The_Dragon's_Demand

Thank god for that.

FalloutBR

Educated
Even if I dislike the cartoonish style, I hope we at least get a nice turn-based adaptation of the Pathfinder 2e edition rules for combat. The recently released remastered 2e rules are a true improvement over the 1st edition ruleset used in the Owlcat games.

mhm32167

Educated
Looking forward to this. Are there any other games using PF2E rules? The only one I'm aware of is Dawnsbury Days which is more of a linear tactics game and only goes to level 4 atm.

BruceVC

Magister
FEMALE ORC, NIGGER MAGE, SHE-DWARF AND GOBLIN JEW stare at you in 5sec since you open thread. Game tailor-made for Infinitron to shill

No. NO
/Thread closed, hands washed
Wall its okay, Im giving you permission to like this game and fund it

Remember our agreement, any game I like you also like :salute:

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Mysteries of Westgate was very good.

However 2nd edition rules? Level 7-ish cap? Honestly not sure...

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Mysteries of Westgate was very good.

However 2nd edition rules? Level 7-ish cap? Honestly not sure...

Blackguards, Dungeon of Naheulbeuk and other small, contained, combat-focused experiences.

Honestly this looks right up my alley sans the setting.

On the bright side, at least it's an RPG and not a Vampire Survivors clone. Seriously, what was Paizo even thinking when they thought of that?

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
GOBLIN JEW
Pathfinder Goblins are pretty far removed from Jews. For one, they'll eat anything. ANYTHING. That includes shrimp and bacon cheeseburgers. They don't care. They'll eat it. They don't care if a Rabbi has blessed it, they only care if it has calories and can be chewed. And honestly, I'm not even sure if they care of they can chew it or not. They'll step over a gold bar to get to a catfish sandwich. They're always hungry. For food. Or what they consider food.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.ossianstudios.com/2024/06/02/the-dragons-demand-sneak-peak/

The Dragon’s Demand Sneak Peak!​

Ossian Studios is delighted to offer a sneak peek of our new Pathfinder game! For the last couple of years, we’ve been working on The Dragon’s Demand: a classic, turn-based CRPG using the Pathfinder Second Edition rules. It features a digital tabletop and miniatures for a stunning new graphical style. Check out our Kickstarter page below and follow us for news and updates. We’ll have more details for you very soon! www.dragonsdemand.com

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom