Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Anti-Woke Mod

lvl 2 Blue Slime

Educated
"report for hatespeech"

Who the fuck are you going to report it to? RPGHQ doesn't answer to outsiders. Hell, here doesn't answer to outsiders.....or at least still doesn't mostly listen to outsiders (I'm aware we have something of an infection, but it does seem to be the minority still).

Or maybe I'm just being fabulously optimistic.
Do they have a reliable hosting service that won't bow to twitter weirdos?

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
"report for hatespeech"

Who the fuck are you going to report it to? RPGHQ doesn't answer to outsiders. Hell, here doesn't answer to outsiders.....or at least still doesn't mostly listen to outsiders (I'm aware we have something of an infection, but it does seem to be the minority still).

Or maybe I'm just being fabulously optimistic.
Do they have a reliable hosting service that won't bow to twitter weirdos?

5 years ago I might have asked the same question, but one senses the tide is turning on all that nowadays. The Great & Good have belatedly discovered that they still need red-blooded men to fight wars for Israel the US for a good while yet, so all that stuff is now looking more and more like luxury propaganda.

EdgyRightWinger

Educated
Patron
Dunadan Thank you for your amazing work on everything here.

Some constructive criticism: The Irabeth-Anevian relationship still has the problem that Irabeth takes on the masculine role in their marriage, and Anevia(n) the female role. Also, it's interracial.

My suggested approach would be:
  • Irabeth becomes a white male named Ivor (I know this is a another massive change)
  • Anevia becomes a white female again, but without the disgusting tranny backstory.
  • Fix Anevia's portrait so she doesn't look like a tranny.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
I don't think it's a matter of having them in a game, it's the fact they have so damned many. When you toss a rock in to a crowd in a medieval based fantasy setting game, and you're more likely to hit a non-European looking person than a European one, there's a problem. And if you do hit a European looking person, and that person is more likely to talk with a lisp or have a penchant for sleeveless flanel shirts, that's also a problem.

The last few years I have been opting in favour of waiting a year or so for these new RPGs to have all the glitches/bugs patched out and expansions released before playing them.

Now it seems like it's also worthwhile waiting for a De-Woke Mod. Weird time to be living in lol.

Kudos to the modders for putting in the time :salute:

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
I don't think it's a matter of having them in a game, it's the fact they have so damned many. When you toss a rock in to a crowd in a medieval based fantasy setting game, and you're more likely to hit a non-European looking person than a European one, there's a problem. And if you do hit a European looking person, and that person is more likely to talk with a lisp or have a penchant for sleeveless flanel shirts, that's also a problem.

The last few years I have been opting in favour of waiting a year or so for these new RPGs to have all the glitches/bugs patched out and expansions released before playing them.

Now it seems like it's also worthwhile waiting for a De-Woke Mod. Weird time to be living in lol.

Kudos to the modders for putting in the time :salute:

It's definitely a growing niche.

I wonder if it means devs will offer less functionality to mod their games going forward?

i.e. you'll have the two things fighting each other: word from on high via DEI (or whatever other term anti-Whiteness is going to slither into in the next few years) investiment, and the desire to give your game some longevity via moddability.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom