Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Anti-Woke Mod

Saxon1974

Prophet
Wokeless Wrath has been updated to version 2.0, which brings the addition of a new module: Race and Gender Distribution Implementation.

2.0 (addition of WW_RaceGenderDist module) - 6 July 2024

• This module implements the following changes to the base game of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous:
    1. In vanilla, the game chose certain multi-spawn distributions (like when spawning in crusader recruits, etc) at random. However, the game had a built-in (but unimplemented) system where the distribution of spawned in units could be weighted by race and gender. For example, if a distribution is set to a BaseWeight of 1.0 for males and 0.0 for females, all units spawned will be male. I decided to implement this system because I didn't like seeing groups of soldiers/recruits etc with a 50/50 (on average) distribution between males and females... I felt like it would make more sense if females were represented at about a 1:5 ratio to men in such scenarios. Therefore, females have been set to a BaseWeight of 1.0 and males are set to 5.0.

2. You can modify the races and genders yourself by modifying the values for the weights in the .patch files in the Bundles folder of the mod.
This is most excellent. Will work with save games right? I just starting playing a few days ago. I probably would not have played the game if not for your fabulous mod.

Dunadan Just noticed the mod has this crossed out and version still 1.6, did you roll this back?

Dunadan

Literate
Wokeless Wrath has been updated to version 2.0, which brings the addition of a new module: Race and Gender Distribution Implementation.

• This module implements the following changes to the base game of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous:
    1. In vanilla, the game chose certain multi-spawn distributions (like when spawning in crusader recruits, etc) at random. However, the game had a built-in (but unimplemented) system where the distribution of spawned in units could be weighted by race and gender. For example, if a distribution is set to a BaseWeight of 1.0 for males and 0.0 for females, all units spawned will be male. I decided to implement this system because I didn't like seeing groups of soldiers/recruits etc with a 50/50 (on average) distribution between males and females... I felt like it would make more sense if females were represented at about a 1:5 ratio to men in such scenarios. Therefore, females have been set to a BaseWeight of 1.0 and males are set to 5.0.

2. You can modify the races and genders yourself by modifying the values for the weights in the .patch files in the Bundles folder of the mod.
This is most excellent. Will work with save games right? I just starting playing a few days ago. I probably would not have played the game if not for your fabulous mod.

Dunadan Just noticed the mod has this crossed out and version still 1.6, did you roll this back?
I did roll it back unfortunately, as a result of the save game issue mentioned further up the thread. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out a fix but time is limited currently.

Zeriel

Arcane
Boys at RPGHQ doing god's work.

Wokeless Wrath

1. All romance options are limited to heterosexual in nature.
  2. The female character Anevia has been changed to be a male character named Anevian. Character models, dialog, voiceover audio, banter audio, portraits, etc have been carefully modified to reflect this change.
  3. The recruitable NPC Seelah has been changed to Seelie, a character with an ethnicity more suited to a medieval European setting. Character models, dialog, voiceover audio, banter audio, portraits, etc have been carefully modified to reflect this change.
  4. The recruitable NPC Sosiel has been changed to be a heterosexual character with an ethnicity more suited to a medieval European setting. Character models, dialog, and portraits have been carefully modified to reflect this change.
  5. The NPC Trever has been changed to be a character with an ethnicity more suited to a medieval European setting. Character models, dialog, and portraits have been carefully modified to reflect this change.
  6. Various other changes, minor in detail, meant to ensure consistency with the overall theme of returning the game to a more traditional medieval European setting.
EnZdwNO.png

YjBrdtrttyhi.gif
Paladin woman warrior is normal for a medieval setting but homos are not? The latter was more likely to happen than the former. They aren't even consistent in their agenda.

The difference is a female paladin is hot and fuckable, the homo is not. :cool:

Zeriel

Arcane
Lesbians are also hot, yet the mod removed them.

I've never found actual lesbians hot, but everyone is different I guess. I think when people talk about "lesbians" being hot they mean mostly heterosexual women performing bisexuality or expressing bicuriosity as a lark.

Every complete lesbian I've ever met has been unpleasant/fucked up in some way, but I've known plenty of bisexual women who were normal. They tend to get soured on the whole lesbian experience very quickly though. The most "redpilled" women I've known were all women who experimented with other women and realized what other women are like in relationships.

the mole

Arbiter
Shitposter

I've never found actual lesbians hot, but everyone is different I guess. I think when people talk about "lesbians" being hot they mean mostly heterosexual women performing bisexuality or expressing bicuriosity as a lark.

Every complete lesbian I've ever met has been unpleasant/fucked up in some way, but I've known plenty of bisexual women who were normal. They tend to get soured on the whole lesbian experience very quickly though. The most "redpilled" women I've known were all women who experimented with other women and realized what other women are like in relationships.
there is a theory that there is no such thing as a lesbian woman, if at the right time gigachad is in the room while she is ovulating

Zeriel

Arcane

there is a theory that there is no such thing as a lesbian woman, if at the right time gigachad is in the room while she is ovulating

I've definitely met some real lesbians. They tend to be butch though--fulfilling the masculine role. The submissive lesbians in my experience ARE just bisexual women (which is often another way of saying a heterosexual woman who hasn't met a man who fulfills her properly yet).

the mole

Arbiter
Shitposter

I've definitely met some real lesbians. They tend to be butch though--fulfilling the masculine role. The submissive lesbians in my experience ARE just bisexual women (which is often another way of saying a heterosexual woman who hasn't met a man who fulfills her properly yet).
chadsexual, but wants a woman to provide for her

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
I knew a real lesbian once. I really wanted to git it on with her but she was the real deal. Resisted my charms without even trying. That's how I know she was a real lesbian because straight women can't do that.

Readher

Savant
I've never found actual lesbians hot, but everyone is different I guess.
We're talking about video game characters here. Hot female characters liking other hot female characters, regardless of whether they like men as well or not. The mod removes that (though from what I see it turned modular and you reverse that particular change).

Everyone found Jeanette and VV hot even though they (also) liked girls. Some people got so retarded in the fight against wokeness that they'll remove lesbomancy. Couldn't be me.

Saxon1974

Prophet

I did roll it back unfortunately, as a result of the save game issue mentioned further up the thread. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out a fix but time is limited currently.
Ok no worries! Appreciate your work.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
I've never found actual lesbians hot, but everyone is different I guess.
We're talking about video game characters here. Hot female characters liking other hot female characters, regardless of whether they like men as well or not. The mod removes that (though from what I see it turned modular and you reverse that particular change).

Everyone found Jeanette and VV hot even though they (also) liked girls. Some people got so retarded in the fight against wokeness that they'll remove lesbomancy. Couldn't be me.
This is indeed prime faggotry but not surprising. This is turtle boxers we're talking about here.

Incognito

Backlog incliner
Patron
I've been postponing playing WotR because of all the stellar reviews by prestigious codex members, so this mod actually picked my interest. No anti-racial or anti-alphabet motivations. I just don't appreciate a bunch of XXI century in my "medieval based worldbuilding", that's all.

A few hours into the game and... who wrote this shit? I'm not experienced with the Pathfinder universe, but this isn't salvageable with a mod! It's like the retarded offspring between any anime for teenagers and a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode. I might give up before finishing act 1.

Mauman

Scholar
I wouldn't personally want to mod them out or anything, but Irabeth and Anevia still aren't exactly my idea of hot lesbian action.
I was talking about the romance options, not the troon. Though I suppose they're bisluts which had their lesbianism removed, and not lesbians.
The mod is...well...modular. You want to keep the gay romances, you can.

Honestly think Dunadan did a bang up job giving us options.

Tenebris

Scholar
It's always dumb how worked up people get over mods. It's an optional mod you have to go out of your way to install especially given it's not on the Nexus.

Mauman

Scholar
"report for hatespeech"

Who the fuck are you going to report it to? RPGHQ doesn't answer to outsiders. Hell, here doesn't answer to outsiders.....or at least still doesn't mostly listen to outsiders (I'm aware we have something of an infection, but it does seem to be the minority still).

Or maybe I'm just being fabulously optimistic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom