Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL just watched a bit of the cohh gameplay. That start is so fucking retarded cringe lol. A bunch of soldiers splatter some wounded you on the middle of the square during a festival and then some dragon comes and heals you buahahahahahaha.

Also it seems there is a finally a Generic-Giant-Spider wifu in the game. Cheers mate,finally some representation for the downtrodden generic spiders.

2Mjj7zQ.png

Salvo

Arcane
LoL just watched a bit of the cohh gameplay. That start is so fucking retarded cringe lol. A bunch of soldiers splatter some wounded you on the middle of the square during a festival and then some dragon comes and heals you buahahahahahaha.

What's wrong with it?

EDIT: Too craven to defend your position, you baltic sperg?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

What's wrong with it?
:nocountryforshitposters:
yes,you throw sick and wounded people in the middle of the square for sure,you for sure don't take them to the temple or the hospital where healers could fix them.

Salvo

Arcane

What's wrong with it?
:nocountryforshitposters:
yes,you throw sick and wounded people in the middle of the square for sure,you for sure don't take them to the temple or the hospital where healers could fix them.

Story spoilers
Those are not actual guards, but demons in disguise. They threw you in the square for a reason.

Also, they do get told to bring you to an infirmary.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Salvo

Arcane
Story spoilers
Those are not actual guards, but demons in disguise. They threw you in the square for a reason.

You were saved by a Halfling so he only made it halfway there.

The halfling is Suture, Areelu Voresh's personal dretch. Don't fake news me without playing the game.
Geee you are one fucking butthurt fanboy,you are annoying lol.

Ironic.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Story spoilers

The halfling is Suture, Areelu Voresh's personal dretch. Don't fake news me without playing the game.

Ironic.
Not really,you are one of those retards that imprint on to some game or other entertainment shit and end up defending every fucking little shit about the game as if your pathetic life depends on it. The game is not even out and you are already jumping at people and splashing them in your assjuice,pathetic!

Salvo

Arcane
Story spoilers

Ironic.
Not really,you are one of those retards that imprint on to some game or other entertainment shit and end up defending every fucking little shit about the game as if your pathetic life depends on it. The game is not even out and you are already jumping at people and splashing them in your assjuice,pathetic!

Man, I wish it was half as good as how much you think I think it is.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
It is, and getting better. And worse. Race against the Poz.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Looks like there’s Monster Tactician Bard with no obvious downside that comes with Augment Summons and Magic Fang and Greater as you level (along with Cold Iron, Adamantium, etc, for Summons).

Definitely a Glabrezu. I honestly dread facing off against these more than Balors, which are supposed to be more fearsome. The shoulders are a bit overdone, and the angle exaggerates it. The model isn't irredeemable. It just requires another pass.

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Man, late Pathfinder 1E really went to town with the hybrid classes, eh? Why multiclass when we can just make it a new class that's the same but different?
hell, the hybrid classes have archetypes that hybridize with other classes further

imagine multiclassing, indeed

I noticed some of that. It's just so odd as a design decision (when considered outside of how do we sell more splatbooks) to have multiclassing but then basically make classes and subclasses for every multiclass combination and proportion someone might want to do. Oh well, 3E and its children always was munchkin paradise which is part of what makes it work as a CRPG, but I think this would annoy the hell out of me in tabletop.
Most of it was contained within one book that was released late in 1E's lifecycle. It's been a long time since I read through it, but IIRC it included suggestions or rules for jury-rigging your own hybrid classes.

kreight

BETA is open right? Gimme videos, screens, gimme gimme. Fuck no Im not watching no stream.

The Jester

Cipher
Definitely a Glabrezu. I honestly dread facing off against these more than Balors, which are supposed to be more fearsome. The shoulders are a bit overdone, and the angle exaggerates it. The model isn't irredeemable. It just requires another pass.
A re-coloring can make the model much better.
The same sludge green throughout the model gives the look of a cheap toy.
The horns, back and abdomen need different colors with high contrast.

ArchAngel

Arcane
If at least one companion/friendly NPC does not try to backstab you in order to try to steal your special powers I will be disappointed.

czerepacha

Novice
So in the beta Oracle's Nature mystery now has Nature's Whispers. Im playing Oracle 1/Scaled Fist 1 with STR/CHA build with no DEX, and this shit should be forbidden. Each 2 CHA points now give 2 to AC (1 Monk, 1 from Nature's Whispers), and my DEX penalty doesn't matter.

Is a build like this allowed in tabletop?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom