Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I never believed MCA did anything massive to keep terrible writing in check in first game, but I might been wrong.
It's actually too bad Owlcat has quietly deserted MCA. Maybe one day they'll read our thread where we figured out the truth, which is that he is innocent.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Oh right, so that "i kill u" but companion u want teleports away Tartuk-style, is that a thing for more than 1 companion then?

game spoiler
:MI guess my skald fox isout then. I thought I could handle sass but it's too much.

I'll have to play a fox lich.

Salvo

Arcane
Are companions really that bad this time around? They were servicable in kingmaker.
Every body here hates the companions in pathfinder kingmaker(for stupid reasons like "He's black") so if you liked kingmaker companions you'll probably like these ones too.

We only hate the retarded ones.

Ekun "Gas every single troll, the women and the children too" Dayo is based

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Good party (with Wolj who’s good enough) ends up being fine
2 token good black guys one of them is gay who had gay husband. So I refuse one kind of poison, so I could die from boredom instead.

my party

Ember
a gnome probably, I put my hope on him since that dwarf who fell for hoofed women is NOT a companion
maybe Neeshka in pants to open locks, Chief

4 should be nuff.

Irabeth isn’t a companion either Einstein.

Ember is a lock for any number of reasons (Conjuration/Cackle not burn), but Wolj is in because Eldritch Scoundrel is the perfect class so he owns. Aru for Hunter’s Bond Outsiders and Lann because ZA with or without Drovier is awesome sauce. Seelah with Ceremonial Falcata Dazzling with or without Dirge Bard and Sosiel with Glaive, Archon’s, and Touch of Good and you’re set with one extra.

Desiderius

Patron

Genocide isn’t based. Making wolves into dogs is based. Worst enemy -> best friend.

Hating the retarded is doing it wrong. Pity/Despise/Cherish depending on friend/foe and threat level.

Shadenuat

Arcane
I didn't say anything about Irabeth.:M

rest don't care, I pick party based on style, personalities, cool portraits, etc. Ember and gnome has coolest portraits so they're in :shittydog:

Last edited:

Salvo

Arcane
Are companions really that bad this time around? They were servicable in kingmaker.
Every body here hates the companions in pathfinder kingmaker(for stupid reasons like "He's black") so if you liked kingmaker companions you'll probably like these ones too.

We only hate the retarded ones.

Genocide isn’t based. Making wolves into dogs is based. Worst enemy -> best friend.

Don't think you can domesticate non-internet dwelling trolls.

Desiderius

Patron
I didn't say anything about Irabeth.:M

rest don't care, I pick party based on style, personalities, cool portraits, etc. Ember and gnome has coolest portraits so they're in :shittydog:

Agree Sprigganknight will be hard to pass up. Main thing people got hung up with initially on P:K companions was stats but inWrath they’re all juiced like Jae.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I take it some of you fags have the EA version. Soo how about you make suggestion with the bug report thing to make it so you know which scrolls have bean learned by the wiz and which are not usable or unlearned?!

Salvo , Pink Eye ,you two are major fanboyz,get to it ;)

Desiderius

Patron
Who wants domesticated friends? Outdoor dogs are best. Let ‘em run.

Salvo

Arcane
I take it some of you fags have the EA version. Soo how about you make suggestion with the bug report thing to make it so you know which scrolls have bean learned by the wiz and which are not usable or unlearned?!

Salvo , Pink Eye ,you two are major fanboyz,get to it ;)

I pirated it on 4chan. Also, you're obsessed.

Vatnik Wumao
So what's the correct permutation for that color-coded wall puzzle in the Maze?

Yellow, blue, red, yellow. You can find the answer at the beginning of the maze by looking at the four wall paintings.
Thanks.

By the way, if I want to go for the Lich path, does picking either Demon or Angel for that choice later on in the Maze make any difference?

Also, I'm Lawful Evil. Hope that doesn't hardblock me from going Lich.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Soo how about you make suggestion with the bug report thing to make it so you know which scrolls have bean learned by the wiz and which are not usable or unlearned?!
Cohh was already on it tbh, and cats probably watch him.
Hmmm good,i skim trough his videos because i don't want to spoil meself,also don't want to have a massive hard cock and wait for a year for the game to be released. Honestly it is a massive surprise that both pathfinder games don't have it. I was expecting it to be added in later patches in kingmaker but they didn't. It is a massive oversight.

Salvo

Arcane
So what's the correct permutation for that color-coded wall puzzle in the Maze?

Yellow, blue, red, yellow. You can find the answer at the beginning of the maze by looking at the four wall paintings.
Thanks.

By the way, if I want to go for the Lich path, does picking either Demon or Angel for that choice later on in the Maze make any difference?

Also, I'm Lawful Evil. Hope that doesn't hardblock me from going Lich.

No, you're only gated into a specific path at the end of Act 2, and even then you can choose whichever AS LONG as you fulfill the requirements for them.
Meaning you have to be a specific alignment (non-good for Demon, non-evil for Angel) and do something else for the other paths. Oh and obviously the alignment restriction counts for the other mythic paths aswell.

For Lich you'll be fine as LE.

Anyway if you have more questions I'll answer tomorrow gonna sleep now

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I honestly can't wait to do legend playtrough,putting down all the degenerate scum that stays in me way :obviously:! I honestly don't get it why would anyone want to plays as edgy shit like lich,demon or the whiny angels,dragons lol. Just kill them all and laugh it off standing atop their corpses!

Delterius

Arcane
I honestly can't wait to do legend playtrough,putting down all the degenerate scum that stays in me way :obviously:! I honestly don't get it why would anyone want to plays as edgy shit like lich,demon or the whiny angels,dragons lol. Just kill them all and laugh it off standing atop their corpses!
shush mortal or else you're going into the trampoline pit

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
shush mortal or else you're going into the trampoline pit
Begone vermin!
iu

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom