Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Wait until you see what you're up against and we'll see how those principles hold up.

Desiderius

Patron
Lol idiot ankle-biter admin kicked me off Discord over made up bullshit.

He just had to bite that ankle. If only they knew how little meat there is there.

Desiderius

Patron
Well to be fair it's only working once per rest. Still nuts.

Seelah8FortheKang.jpg

This is level eight. We wuz kangz!

Disciple7 TB Core Nulk one turn.jpg

Level Seven on Nulk. You do not want this!

About that negative level:

Disciple 7 Fort save 22 vs Nulk Core.jpg

RNG hates me!

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron

eli

Learned
what is up?, i am new to this game and i wanted to know if anyone also got extreme cpu usage when playing this game?

Desiderius

Patron
what is up?, i am new to this game and i wanted to know if anyone also got extreme cpu usage when playing this game?

I think if you try to move while it's saving the wheels start spinning out of control.

Desiderius

Patron
Not all, but enough to notice. Probably trying to keep Newbs alive and they know people love chasing DEX.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm not entirely certain, but I'm going to speculate that it is because Combat Reflexes -> Seize the Moment can proc as much as your DEX modifier(s) will allow you to. Whereas Outflank seems to be aimed at STR builds, which may allow you for 1, maybe 2 procs.
It may be an indirect way of helping newbies at the game.

This, indirectly, points out how MCA was ahead of the curve with Nok-Nok, by the way.

As always, I ain't no master in mechanics, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Thonius

Arcane
Or maybe they want to make melee mc tank/fighter a thing. For one we got a gazillion of archers for some reason, wizard rogue/wiz, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom