Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Testownia

Despite the meme that Aeon = Inquisitor, so far it seems to me that summoning classes/archetypes are the best fit.

Here's a list of all the confirmed achievements of an Aeon:
- Retcons an entire city from falling, thus saving untold thousands and resetting 40 YEARS of advancement for Demonic forces.
- Retcons Terendelev from dying.
- Retcons himself from the future from dying, and his future self becomes a mentor.
- Retcons a Warm-That-Walks from transforming, and becomes his mentor.
- Makes sure that Demons remain chaotic, and aren't able to unite under a single banner.
- Becomes king of Sarkoris.
- NOPEs Aru's redemption simply by removing her dreams.
- Makes Camilia shit her pants and immediately drop any pretences of being benign/insane/seeing spirits/hearing voices.
- Can detect lies. No rolls required.
- His reaction when he finds out that one of the inquisitors is responsible for Ember being burned on a pyre? "Time for you to die, swine." - Just to be clear, that's a (Lawful) response, and Monad approves. So even he loves Ember.

And here are rumoured/disputed ones:
- NOPEs Noticula's ascension to Elysium.
- Saves Ember and her father from the pyre.
- When entering the Gold Dragon Path, Terendelev becomes our mentor/ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salvo

Arcane
Despite the meme that Aeon = Inquisitor, so far it seems to me that summoning classes/archetypes are the best fit. Also - Owlcat Games, I've pirated your beta.

Monster Tactician is BY FAR the best class for it since you have so many stacking benefits. At the same time though I dislike braindead summoning and am running Aeon as a Bloodrager.

Testownia

Despite the meme that Aeon = Inquisitor, so far it seems to me that summoning classes/archetypes are the best fit. Also - Owlcat Games, I've pirated your beta.

Monster Tactician is BY FAR the best class for it since you have so many stacking benefits. At the same time though I dislike braindead summoning and am running Aeon as a Bloodrager.

Not really, since MT can only have a single summon. You want to maximise the number, since they'll be buffed up to hell and back.

Testownia

Someone on 4chan complained, on one of the older threads, that "Li Lura" is a lame character, since she seems like an even more autistic Nenio. Some people then had to explain to him that Li Lura is a real "woman".

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Tactician is the least Braindead summoning tho (Wrath has some nice options as well):

Shake it off.jpg

Harrim (and everyone else) get +4 on all saves from Shake it Off because all his summons get it too.

frajaq

Erudite
I've seen the list of Aeon spells and they look...alright I guess, was just wondering if you're FORCED to take these mythic spells when you're advancing your character or if there other options you can take

Shadenuat

Arcane
Harrim (and everyone else)
Out of da box, Kangmaker party would wipe the floor with WOTR circus. And the demons.

A bard, a pet class, four[five] touch AC attacking classes. Clerics&archers somewhat comparable or better (Sosiel), black Valerie is better than white Valerie, but after a while people would realise that high stats are only good on good classes and beg to give them Jubilost back. Perhaps mythic companions can fill the niche (Lich can't, sadly, don't know about others) but Kingmaker say Chapter 2 party is stronger than WOTRs.

Now give Ember headpats.

Last edited:

Testownia

That's Zacharias, isn't it? The Lich mentor? The hero of the First Crusade?

Salvo

Arcane
I think it was the mage getting possessed or the barbarian being undead like Jaethal. The elf is an obvious false flag.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Harrim (and everyone else)
Out of da box, Kangmaker party would wipe the floor with WOTR circus. And the demons.

A bard, a pet class, four[five] touch AC attacking classes. Clerics&archers somewhat comparable or better (Sosiel), black Valerie is better than white Valerie, but after a while people would realise that high stats are only good on good classes and beg to give them Jubilost back. Perhaps mythic companions can fill the niche (Lich can't, sadly, don't know about others) but Kingmaker say Chapter 2 party is stronger than WOTRs.

Now give Ember headpats.

PK gives you better options but there's nothing as busted in PK as Flurry/Perfect Strike/Ki Arrows, Charming Smile/Marching Terror/Glaive Proficiency, Sorcerous Reflex, or Ember's Hexes. Or Smite Evil/Crusader's Edge/Evil Outsiders.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom