Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Salvo

Arcane
Which Mythic path has the most reactivity?
Aeon, Angel, Lich in my experience.

But then again, each path other than demon has a ton of unique content.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
You'd think the demon would have a lot because it's a demon invasion. Maybe more possibilities to diplomatically handle situations with demons.

Ardun

Some paths (swarm and dragon, I think) were added only after reaching kickstarter goal so I expect them to be trash.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
There's usually safe spots where you can rest. Sometimes limited rest spots, sometimes unlimited - though there's only one instance of there being an unlimited rest spot. Once you get past it, you can't get back to the goblin camp that provides you with unlimited rest spots however.
I don't understand that. What is in-world purpose of this mechanic other than limiting rests?

Does the party leave something like that?
1592207125_suvorik.jpg

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Which Mythic path has the most reactivity?
Aeon, Angel, Lich in my experience.

But then again, each path other than demon has a ton of unique content.
There is a bit of interesting content from what I remember of the Alpha, but Demon was incredibly barebones. I hope they add to it.
Someone attempting to summon you during your sleep was interesting, and clawing Irabeth, when she began freaking out, was cool.
Azata also has a decent amount in my opinion. and the inclusion of Aivu adds a lot.

Efe

Erudite
Its in your rpg for a whole single line of a conversation behind a 50 dc check that you cannot pass unless you keep it for later.

Efe

Erudite
convo is available from beginning of chapter 2.
you need to pick up irabeths scabbard from side rooms where you start gray garrison attack (end of chapter 1).
ask irabeth about scabbard. ask anevia about her health problems. pass 50 dc persuasion to insist.
we are talking about 50 dc check for lv6-7 characters.

clearly they wanted to hide this stain from original campaign as deep as they could

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Voice actor tweets summed up in a Kickstarter update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/3200897

The Voices of the Worldwound

If you have been playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta recently, you probably noticed that the most important moments of the game are now voiced. If you wanted to know the names of wonderful voice actors who help us bring our characters to life - keep reading!

Our optimistic iconic paladin Seelah is voiced by Jennie Harney. Lann is voiced by Tom Wayland, who was also the Madman voice for your male barons in Kingmaker. Amelia Tyler, Nyrissa in Kingmaker, returns as Wenduag. Sarah Smithton gave her voice to Camellia.

ba22152c7bda1be5c2b38b8e65247747_original.jpg

Young witch Ember is voiced by Suzy Myers. Tom Aglio is portraying your thiefling friend Woljif. Sara Rahman is voicing Nenio, our slightly oblivious woman of science. Charming count Daeran is voiced by Matt Merritt.

d0f5dd2bc45c4b42307636aa056e7f51_original.jpg

James Brown Jr is voicing our kind cleric Sosiel. Some of you have already recognised Marc Thompson as Paralictor Regill, and he also worked with us in Kingmaker, providing the voice for the Wise barons. Arueshalae, a succubus with a dream, is voiced by Nikki Thomas. Scottie Ray, who played Harrim, is now playing Greybor, a mysterious hired killer.

346a477478b88468d3989d02b9e24e08_original.jpg

What about other important characters you will meet in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous?

Ivy Dupler is voicing Anevia Tirabade, who you will meet very early in the game, and who will become your close advisor and, hopefully, a friend. Her wife Irabeth Tirabade, who will also join you as an advisor, is voiced by Liza Ortiz, and you could hear her narrating our Combat Gameplay Trailer. In the very beginning of the game you will meet a couple of prominent Kennabres citizens, including Hulrun Shappok, prelate of Kenabres, who is voiced by Wayne Grayson, and beautiful and heroic silver dragon Terendelev, voiced by Haven Burton.

3fefffd61a6412dd4632eba2743c6c86_original.jpg

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld, who played Octavia, now returns as Queen Galfrey. Major Attaway, who gave his voice to Regongar, returns as Demon Lord Deskari himself. Finnean, the talking weapon, speaks with the voice of Adin Rudd. Lindsay Sheppard, who voiced cheerful bard Linzi in Kingmaker, is now playing Minagho, a cunning eyeless demon, responsible for the loss of Drezen. And Areelu Vorlesh, the Architect of the Worldwound, is voiced by Mary O'Brady.

df2c93abcd8d7ecb1b2c1fecac9ed285_original.jpg

We are hoping you will enjoy the voice acting in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. You can currently hear it if you are participating in beta or watching various streams, including our own. Don’t forget to let us know what you think!

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

Reinhardt

Arcane
No, seriously, Amber... and that's all. Looks like my REGEND will have to solo it with little help from adoptive daughter,

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
^ Very old, especially since they are characters from the pre-written module.

Written by Amber Scott of SOD infamy.

Fortunately she only wrote the first book of Wrath and the rest of it is mostly fine (if filled with the usual writing issues that plague most Paizo APs).

CaesarCzech

Scholar
Not only same sex couple, but that race mix.

(Just wanted to highlight that part of the update.)
Very old, especially since they are characters from the pre-written module.

They are so old they feel far less hamfisted in module you basically had to be friendly with them then do a minor quest of sorts for them then press the character on why the dagger you were sent to retrive is so significant to to it, and you got explanation that it was to pay for gender change potion. so basically it actually functioned as a detail on character and the whole thing was in setting. Basically they are what SJWs claim they are meaning by word inclusivity When in fact they want to shove propaganda in your face.

I got feeling someone restrained the writer considering her later shit.

Xamenos

Magister
Patron
They are so old they feel far less hamfisted in module you basically had to be friendly with them then do a minor quest of sorts for them then press the character on why the dagger you were sent to retrive is so significant to to it, and you got explanation that it was to pay for gender change potion. so basically it actually functioned as a detail on character and the whole thing was in setting. Basically they are what SJWs claim they are meaning by word inclusivity When in fact they want to shove propaganda in your face.

I got feeling someone restrained the writer considering her later shit.
Yeah, the original AP was really bad with stuff like that. Thankfully the Russians seem to have been able to keep it contained as much as they possibly could.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom