Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
The two Great Works of reactivity are Fallout and AoD, none of them are 80+ hours. It just isn't very realistic.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Also, why aren't they doing a stream for the last hours like Swen did? They could've created a bigger marketing buzz. Who is their PR manager? They aren't doing a good job.

They're probably all standing around a table collectively sweating bullets,

"Who the fuck put the RTS-lite stretch goal in there? Shit, do you know how many crashes this is going to cause?"

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
They can sweat bullets after they've collected their 2 million Kwanza, or however much is left after Kickstarter's share.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I wish they were doing an end of campaign stream too. Watching the livestream for the end of the CyberKinghts - Flashpoint KS last week was fun, especially seeing Cory Trese visibly moved when he realized they had passed 5,000 backers.

:love:

Edit: Backer $ slowed this hour for some reason... looks like it's headed for ~8-9k instead of 11-12.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
uHcUQ6P.png

jerfdr

Educated
Pink Eye ,
If that one Owlcat team member who frequents 4chan shows up again, could you ask them what was the team's initial expectation (before the kickstarter started) of what the end result would be?

Thonius

Arcane
Imagine having live-stream starting at 00:00 and ending at 08:00, very epic groggy dev's suffering from sleep deprivation so you could yell "Yey!" Totally messing up sleep schedule for your pleasure.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm not hopeful about actual reactivity, it's too big of a game for that
They're lopping it down to a shitty 2/3 of Kingmaker, so they better do this properly, or I'm going to go to Russia and shit in their Moscow mailbox.
Is that for real? I think that kingmaker's length is pretty good,not as long as i wanted,but still good. I wished they would have added more shit in to the last two-three chapters. If true,then this game will be decline.

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
WOW: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/2781295

Intelligent Weapon as Mini-Companion

Your supportive magic just made the magical goal get funded! But we are not done with sorcery yet, as there is another goal with enchantment involved. There is a weapon in your inventory that starts talking! But do not haste to throw it away or sell at a flee market. It could become your mini-companion if we reach this goal together. A gossipy one, that's for sure! And pretty handy when it comes to slaying some demonic spawn. Take it with you, as it is dangerous to go alone, you know.

081c4ef16b820298abbffdda2d5ca164_original.png

To arms!

Owlcats

a2c1517a9007f74c818899c4d89a9213_original.png

What next?

Luckmann

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Wait, what the fuck, is that next goal 100k over 2 mil? Daaaamn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom