Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
It shouldn't. Most of the KS goals were things they obviously planned on implementing anyway, such as those early unlocked mythic paths, or were mod-tier at best.

Justicar

Dead game
Glory to Ukraine
8cHxDTk.png
What happened here?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Finish testing" by the end of the week. Is that a nicer way of saying it'll launch next week?

Pots Talos

Horizon's End
Developer
I thought I had already responded.
I don't remember how much I donated but whatever it is I'll take what I'm supposed to get.

Sunri

Liturgist
I hope that thanks to the bigger budget they will be able to create a game that will maintain a high level until the last chapter and not just the first +M

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
God. I wish they dedicated more resources into the Pitax chapter. King Irovetti is sooo fucking cool. I wish he could be your ally, and the both of you can prank the green salad together, like bros. Him and Lantern King have some of the most memorable quotes:
"Tell me charname... Oh, no, KING charname! Ruler of the Stolen Lands, Varnhold, and now, if you get out of here alive - Pitax as well! Tell me, your royal highness!... When you are done with king slaughter and wipe my blood from the floor - how are you going to rule my lands?" - King Irovetti

Irovetti may have been a drunk and a jerk. But he was an interesting villain, to me anyways.

Last edited:

Efe

Erudite
they tried too hard to paint him a villain imo.
him forcing himself on any female that walks by.. including a naga was a tad bit overzealous imo.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
>they tried too hard to paint him a villain imo.
I took him more as a tragic drunk who was riding off his past glories.
Irovetti felt like what you'd get if you took the "Roll-to-Seduce" Bard stereotype and portrayed it in an appropriately villainous light. He didn't have a washed-up has-been vibe as much as he did that of a sleazy sports-star, using his status to live a life of cruel vainglorious hedonism. Shame his role as a rival and mirror to your own PC didn't get fleshed out more.

Make's me wonder what the Arc Villains in WotR are gonna be like.

Yosharian

Arcane
The writing of all the characters in Kingmaker seem 'larger than life' to me. I was testing some characters yesterday and heard Amiri's VO again, and I just can't get over how fucking clichéd and annoying her voice is. I really want to punch her in the face.

Efe

Erudite
he tries to turn your populace against you. uses bards as a tool to vilify you.
and if you look back, you do the exact same shit to him afterwards.

the feeling i got was more nihilism than hedonism. he knew of nyrissa and felt powerless. he sought a way out through the briar, going as far as orchestrating an attack on a swordlord's estate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom