Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Owlcat seem like wheel re-inventor types.
Which is good, because existing wheels are mostly American shit.

You're not entirely wrong, but the root of all the Evil is Modernism trying to re-invent all the wheels at once, and you Commie retards were at the center of all that. The Rainbow Empire behind all the present shit is just a Zombie Comintern even if most of the brains it eats these days are American.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
What happened with dinosaurs' goal? Was it founded after or what?

We are 45k USD short for it. Slacker Backers counts so as long we get at least 45k from it then they will be in the game with the Hunter Class.

Codex alone should give around 5k USD so I don't think it will that hard.

How long was Slacker Backers for PfK was again? I think we got Asimaar from the Slacker Backer stretch goals.

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Is anyone following the Owlcat's twitter? There is some (IMHO) nice fanart there, but I am not sure if I should post it. After all, there is a person who does all the promotions much better.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Backer portal is live!
Can someone explain to me how to even find the backer portal?

I'm not a degenerate, so I've never spent any money on kickstarter before and this is completely new to me.
Check your email. They should have sent an email in your junk folder, or somewhere. In that email is a link that redirects you to the backer portal. Click the link, and the website will walk you through the rest.

Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Backer portal is live!
Can someone explain to me how to even find the backer portal?

I'm not a degenerate, so I've never spent any money on kickstarter before and this is completely new to me.
Check your email. They should have sent this to you:

Click the link, and the website will walk you through the rest.

E-mail?

Backwards Russkies. Haven't gotten it (yet?). Would they have gotten my e-mail from Codex?

Lacrymas

Arcane
I haven't gotten it yet either, they probably haven't received all our details yet. I mean those who backed through the 'Dex.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Desiderius

Patron
Do I need to set up an account with Owlcat or something? I just gave at the Codex office.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do I need to set up an account with Owlcat or something? I just gave at the Codex office.

If it's like last time with Kingmaker, they should set up an account for you using your PayPal email address and email you.

(If you'd rather it be a different email address, you better tell me quick.)

Desiderius

Patron

If it's like last time with Kingmaker, they should set up an account for you using your PayPal email address and email you.

I don't use PayPal, so that won't work.

You can just use my e-mail from Codex acct.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

I don't use PayPal, so that won't work.

You can just use my e-mail from Codex acct.

Wait, what? Then how did you pledge to the fundraiser?

In any case it's the same email.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Fv4lrKS.png
Is the middle character the MC? Nice portrait. Also they did a good job with Seelah considering how awful the original art is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom