Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
From your experience with PfK, how long did it take Owlcat to get Codex backers into their portal Infinitron ?

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
From your experience with PfK, how long did it take Owlcat to get Codex backers into their portal Infinitron ?

It's a different situation. Pathfinder: Kingmaker had its PayPal slacker backer site set up before the Kickstarter ended.

But it took them about a week to set us up with our alpha keys when I reminded them after the alpha came out.

purpleblob

Savant
On a different note: the alpha testing is starting in a couple of days, so it's time to get access if you want to participate. Also, the poll for the new playable race will be launching soon, so keep an eye on future updates! <---- YES :D

Vatnik Wumao
bg-header.jpg
Seelah is THICC
Both the hellknight and the paladin look surprisingly alright. Game might not turn out to be pozzed after all.

covr

Prophet
Patron
I just can't wait to play this. PF:K was the most fun I've ever had with any computer game since my first playthrough of FO1/2 and BG1/2. And it was like fucking 20 years ago.

razvedchiki

Erudite
i was debating if i should get the alpha or not but decided against it for 3 reasons

- paying to beta test? lol no.( also the fact you have to pay again for beta WTF) they got 2m( which is what in rubles?1 trillion?) dollars they should be able to be finincially secure for a long time.
- most of the new stuff will be placeholders.
- will get burned out by the time the game comes out.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
I just can't wait to play this. PF:K was the most fun I've ever had with any computer game since my first playthrough of FO1/2 and BG1/2. And it was like fucking 20 years ago.
Welcome to the club, man. Though given current trends it'll likely be another-year and-a-half before we can get our hands on anything.

Nihiliste

Arcane
Patron
I never want to spoil my experience by playing alphas and betas. The release version of PFK needed lots of work as it is

S.torch

Arbiter
Fv4lrKS.png
Is the middle character the MC? Nice portrait. Also they did a good job with Seelah considering how awful the original art is.

These are the companions? Jesus Christ :lol::lol::lol:
And the half-elf in the left is almost confirmed to be some type of bad aligned character, ironically the best looking one.

Last edited:

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fv4lrKS.png
Is the middle character the MC? Nice portrait. Also they did a good job with Seelah considering how awful the original art is.

And the half-elf in the left is almost confirmed to be some type of evil character, ironically the best looking one.
Both white female companions are fuckable, but nothing compared to our beloved Shadowheart.

Vatnik Wumao
Fv4lrKS.png

And the half-elf in the left is almost confirmed to be some type of evil character, ironically the best looking one.
Both white female companions are fuckable, but nothing compared to our beloved Shadowheart.
I think that the negress looks cute. :M

jungl

Augur
that gnome is peak aesthetics. Small races are always kino in fantasy. So are rats confirmed. Its always epic and funny watching midgets take on giant hoards of monsters and come out on top.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
You're correct Infinitron. Midlife Crisis tranzis are closely related to Chivalcucks as a cultural phenomenon, with the difference being that the former tend to have triple the T-level of the latter.

Good spot.

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Thonius

Arcane
They tend to include MC on their arts and that face.... hm I think i saw it on artstation as art for Kingmaker, maybe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom