Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Fv4lrKS.png
Is the middle character the MC? Nice portrait. Also they did a good job with Seelah considering how awful the original art is.
Don't get too comfortable, remember all the revisions the Kingmaker portraits went through.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Mastercard?

Sure, but it went through PayPal. There is no other way.

Perhaps what you mean by not using PayPal is that you don't carry any funds there. You might not have noticed that the Codex uses it as a payment processor.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Fv4lrKS.png
Is the middle character the MC? Nice portrait. Also they did a good job with Seelah considering how awful the original art is.

Wonder if trans Ekun will get a trans Okbo for a mount? Always wanted to make Ekun a Pal anyway.

Sprigganknight FTW

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Fv4lrKS.png
Don't get too comfortable, remember all the revisions the Kingmaker portraits went through.
It's been soo long. I don't remember the revisions they did for the Kingmaker portraits. I like the sliver haired middle chick. She looks cool.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Perhaps what you mean by not using PayPal is that you don't carry any funds there. You might not have noticed that the Codex uses it as a payment processor.

I lost track of how all that shit worked around 2010.
You and me both.... I had a family member walk me through it. Then another friend online walked me through the kickstarter process.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
Fv4lrKS.png
It's been soo long. I don't remember the revisions they did for the Kingmaker portraits. I like the sliver haired middle chick. She looks cool.
She's gotta be one of the new PC Portraits, she doesn't fit the description they gave of the Aasimar Party member. Seelah's the most surprising to me, she looks a lot better without cornrows.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
>She's gotta be one of the new PC Portraits
Yeah that makes sense. Well, at least, I don't remember the developers talking about any companions that shared those characteristics. So it has to be a main character. Anyways, I hope there will be more monk portraits.

80Maxwell08

Arcane
How long has this been going on? Still not received my e-mail. Are they sending them in order? I'm the 32112th backer out of 35000.
My email ended up in my spam filter, but Owlcat also said the emails were still being sent out in the kickstarter comments so some people might receive them later.

Yosharian

Arcane
Fv4lrKS.png
An actual cute female? Has the world gone MAD?!
but which one from those five you have in mind?
Honestly, and I'm shocked to find myself saying this, I could find appealing attributes in all three. Obviously I was referring to the elf, but Seelah has some attractive qualities about her and even the granny is a bit of a MILF.

Owlcat truly is the future of incline.

(No doubt, knowing Owlcat, the elf will turn out to be some borderline psycho bitch who stabs me in the balls)

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:rpgcodex:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/owlcatgames/pathfinder-wrath-of-the-righteous/posts/2817654

We’ve Launched the Backer Portal

Dear Pathfinders,

We know that you've been waiting for a backer portal since the end of the Kickstarter campaign. We know that many of you are eager to collect your digital rewards and pick up some add-ons, including access to the alpha test. We want to thank you all for your patience. Finally, the portal is here, and you can start managing your pledges. Check your email to find a link to your personal account, you can now do all sorts of things, such as: upgrade your tier or select add-ons, get your code for Kingmaker (if it's included in your tier or one of your add-ons), get your forum badge and special Discord role (to get them, you need to finalize your pledge transfer, then enter your forum nickname and Discord ID in the special forms, and wait for 24 hours for the changes to take place). Anyone who missed the Kickstarter can take part in the slacker backer campaign—so don't hesitate to tell your friends.

If you have any questions, please check the FAQ at the bottom of the portal page. If you don't find the answer to your question there or have encountered an issue, please contact us via email: team@owlcatgames.com.

The launch was a bit rocky for those backers, who came first to visit the portal. We are sorry for this experience, and our team does its best to help everyone who faced any issues. Some specific cases, like missing Kingmaker codes, take up to 24 hours to fix. We respectfully ask you to be patient just a little longer.

Please note that some features are still on their way—like credit card payments. We are expecting to set everything with a payment processing company in a few more days. We will notify you when this feature becomes available.

On a different note: the alpha testing is starting in a couple of days, so it's time to get access if you want to participate. Also, the poll for the new playable race will be launching soon, so keep an eye on future updates!

https://wrath.owlcatgames.com/preorder

4700015bd3838cbc073bf2d4fed19041_original.jpg

To arms!

Owlcats.

e94639ac9cc5d71687fc3070884fa252_original.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
She's dressed as a noble because she is a noble. I'm sure she has an interesting origin story.

purpleblob

Savant
I logged onto the portal without any issues and got my tiers assigned :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom