Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ramnozack

Cipher
Patron
I refuse to vote for the ratstablishment after what they did to their fellow rat Bernard!

Lawntoilet

Prophet
Patron
As a Russian you should know they're even more like dogs when they're domesticated:
As a person who was born in Siberia, I know this quite well. It's a miracle that they managed to keep the fox population during the economic downturn in 1990-s.
Fair enough. If kitsune were more :shittydog:-like, you might be able to convince me to change my vote on the WotR Race Question, but unfortunately they are still too weebshitty and furfaggy for me to support them in good conscience.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
As a Russian you should know they're even more like dogs when they're domesticated:
As a person who was born in Siberia, I know this quite well. It's a miracle that they managed to keep the fox population during the economic downturn in 1990-s.
Would you know what's a good name for a pet fox then?

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
they are still too weebshitty and furfaggy for me to support them in good conscience.
I am supporting them exactly for that, and not because they can be cute doggies. Also, foxes in wilderness are not always so clean and nice as half-domesticated animals from this video.
Would you know what's a good name for a pet fox then?
"Алиса", which is Alice in Russian, but in Russian this name has the Russian word for "fox" inside. In English, I think, it would be "Foxie".

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
>Foxes
>Cats
>Rats
Q0JjQh0.png

LannTheStupid

Товарищ
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I need to remind everybody that the times of plague, cholera and other bacterial diseases is over. Antibiotics won. Rats do nothing to civilization now.

Only viruses can fight the cancer of humankind today. Only animals who are either eaten by humans, like monkeys and bats, or animals who can be close to humans, like cats and dogs, can provide the perfect virus. The ultimate cure from humanity.

So if you appreciate true, modern pandemics - vote Kitsune!

Silly Germans

Foxes give nice fur but cat fur is great for rubbing my amber. Rats on the other hand are
great as test animals. Dog meat is underrated. A tough decision to make.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hiho Pinkie. I never really left. I'm just inactive since I don't really have my own computer anymore, and the 'dex is really slow on my tablet. I still frequent the /pfg/ occasionally. Posted the ratfolk expansion homebrew the other day, which nobody cared about. Good times.
>Posted the ratfolk expansion homebrew the other day, which nobody cared about
Sorry. I don't play table top pathfinder, so there was nothing for me to say. I don't really comment on anything unless it's specifically about Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Ghulgothas

Arcane
how is ratfolk lesser furry lol. You know how many people jerked off to that mouse/rat disney movie characters.
Conventionally appealing animals with positive connotations known for their domesticity like cats, and to a lesser extent foxes, are always first pick when it comes to furries. Easy to anthropomorphize, easy to embellish certain appealing physcial characteristics, they're furfag vanilla.

Vermin like rats are a bit harder to shove into that mold, disease and all. That and people have very different expectations for them as opposed those discount Khajiits and Inuyasha-lites. Just look at how every time this shit comes up in the thread, rampant Skavenposting follows.

And they're cuter, and they're misunderstood underdogs. When we win I'm gonna spec out a fun little Ratman Alchemist and have the time of my life .

thesecret1

Arcane
So I checked the KS and see they funded... 20 stretch goals. I expect implementing that shit alone will add another year of development time

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom