Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
At least he can't catch aids from this kind of gay whoring.

Who are the hetero romance options by the way?

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Was there a mod that let completely respec companions? Tried toybox but Im too retarded to figure out respeccing with that mod

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
The Pathfinder audience

lDOhOOl.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Was there a mod that let completely respec companions? Tried toybox but Im too retarded to figure out respeccing with that mod
If you've already gone through the trouble with toybox, why not just give yourself money and hire companions? You can still take the stock companions for their quests if you want the xp.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
If you've already gone through the trouble with toybox, why not just give yourself money and hire companions? You can still take the stock companions for their quests if you want the xp.

I was planning on doing second playthrough with lich so I would still want to hang with my undead gang

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Just did that "borg assimilation" map.
I found it so stupid I thought it was a joke (haha, Borg reference, funny), so I just set the difficulty to Story mode to be done with it quickly.

Took me a while to realize that wasn't just a small joke map, but a full fledged level.
So I did at least the boss fight on Core :lol:
But honestly, wtf? Why would you put something like that in a game like Pathfinder...

Self-Ejected

Rusty Eyes

aka Auraculum
I found it so stupid I thought it was a joke (haha, Borg reference, funny), so I just set the difficulty to Story mode to be done with it quickly.

Took me a while to realize that wasn't just a small joke map, but a full fledged level.
So I did at least the boss fight on Core :lol:
But honestly, wtf? Why would you put something like that in a game like Pathfinder...

The Pathfinder setting is a "secret science fiction" one, similar to Might and Magic.

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

The Respecialization mod on Nexus. Bear in mind that the version on Nexus is way out of date (some gripe the author has with Nexus), the latest version is on his Github, linked on the Nexus description page. It's being regularly updated. Allows full companion respec.

Works well. There are even some radio buttons that let you keep some features of your character (if you're respeccing your main), like portrait, voice, name and alignment, so they can remain familiar :)

While I'm at it, the Visual Adjustments mod on Nexus is in the same position, the version there is out of date and the author updates on his Github. Also being regularly updated.

Zayne

Scholar

As far as I know, the only 2 romance options which are gender locked in that manner are Lann and Camellia.
So, only hideous abominations (outside, inside, doesn't matter) can be hetero?

There's also Fallout level, with mandatory turn-based combat and fixing water supply.

Mortmal

Arcane
"New additional campaign. Import your character from the main campaign to the moment of their greatest triumph — their victory over the Worldwound. Answer a plea from a powerful entity and leave Golarion behind to defend the space-time continuum against imminent collapse. Use your unparalleled mythic powers to do battle with truly invincible opponents."

By the love of Mystra, it is scaling too fast. Will the second DLC be what? Becoming a greater deity? And the third DLC? Overpowering AO?
Probably a side short adventure like vanrhold, then its an infinite dungeon like before.

Thonius

Arcane

As far as I know, the only 2 romance options which are gender locked in that manner are Lann and Camellia.
So, only hideous abominations (outside, inside, doesn't matter) can be hetero?

There's also Fallout level, with mandatory turn-based combat and fixing water supply.
The rest are just playersexuals.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned

You mean Blackwater?

Yeah, thematically, Blackwater sucks donkey balls. It genuinely looks like Owlcat ran out of time, and had to buy a bunch of generic tech assets from the Unity marketplace. I know there's that whole alien space ship crash site thing in Pathfinder, but that idea is trash by itself, why make it even worse by presenting it in the most uninspired way possible?

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
and had to buy a bunch of generic tech assets from the Unity marketplace. I know there's that whole alien space ship

Numeria, where most high tech stuff from Golarion happens is very close to the Worldwound. Stolen Lands is also very close to Numeria. Hence the apparition of the Technic league in Kingmaker makes sense. As the blackwater stuff in worldwound.

9GsQ3lf.png

https://oznogon.com/golarion/#5/51.515/-0.681

After getting the unbearably awkward love confession from Sosiel (after his "audience request") I get a 100% repeatable soft lock where my character is frozen in the middle of Drezen's central keep, unable to move or do anything else.

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
So many ways to kill Lann.. So little time. Anyway , Wenduag's quest is short but really fun

Sunri

Liturgist
Yup Chapter 4 is Really bad like this shit kills my desire to play the game even when i learned how to move walls and shit also this devil nigga asmodeus stole my dog fuck him

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So since I've been replaying the fuck out of the first 3 chapters, I'm beginning to be a snob and noticing things, one of them being design. And when it comes to design, I will reiterate, Owlcat is like that girl you knew in highschool that was into heavy metal. Hot. But you suspected she did drugs on the weekends.

1. I like the beginning dungeon(s) a lot. They feel like someone that is earnest about making you feel like you're playing PnP. It looks grid-like too and everything. Cool.
2. I like that the talking weapon is aimed to be available for Chaotic characters, softly circumventing a Monk going for it. Although it doesn't really help someone that is rolling a fighter that is good at unarmed combat, but you know... points for trying.
3. I like Chilly Creek in the sense that you realize those people are hiding something, even if you can't put your finger on what is. You find mundane items in loot crates and everything, but you also find a sword stashed in there. Or like... the deer look normal, but their meat is corrupted.

but then...

4. In Leper's Endless Swarms (how I like to call it) chaotic characters (Woljif) specifically say "Oh how awesome it would be to grab all this gear around, fuck the troops", but the gear you find is a robe for Monks.

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom