Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Final assault on Drezen.
Reload a fight, battering ram doesn't work anymore, can't progress. :roll:

Known bug.

Jackpot

Learned
It’s not harder than Beta. I don’t get people spamming a first level spell and doing zero damage and saying “well, this game design sucks.”

It’s painful alright, but not in my butt. Do you phags want mindless faceroll?

I dunno, I beat the whole Seige of Drezen without resting once in the beta on Core (with difficulties at the end), but now I'm struggling getting by the beginning without using the spells I'm saving for the end.
There's a bunch more spellcasters and level drain than I remember, though it has been a while. Could be I'm willfully blocking out the difficulties I had.

Jorus

Educated
Sweet I just found the cameo from Kingmaker (the one that was a kickstarter social goal)
0v2xp9.jpg
Bravo Owlcat!

Last edited:

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
It’s not harder than Beta. I don’t get people spamming a first level spell and doing zero damage and saying “well, this game design sucks.”

I dunno, I beat the whole Seige of Drezen without resting once in the beta on Core (with difficulties at the end), but now I'm struggling getting by the beginning without using the spells I'm saving for the end.
There's a bunch more spellcasters and level drain than I remember, though it has been a while. Could be I'm willfully blocking out the difficulties I had.

It’s designed for seven rests or so no reason to go quite that hardcore. I’m going to try to Parkour it this time to cut down on the wear and tear. If I can get Aru early enough maybe can skip most fights.

Sheepherder

Augur
Also, does anyone know how the bomb crits are rolled? Once per bomb or separately for each target? If separately, then Trickster can be quite good for grenadier. Otherwise it's Lich.

Jinn

Arcane
I WAS thinking both PFs take place around the same time. Cool.

Yeah, the Young Kingdom and the protagonist of Kingmaker are mentioned a number of times. The most notable connection being The Storyteller. He talks briefly about his time spent with the protagonist of Kingmaker.

Jackpot

Learned

It’s designed for seven rests or so no reason to go quite that hardcore. I’m going to try to Parkour it this time to cut down on the wear and tear. If I can get Aru early enough maybe can skip most fights.

git good

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath

git good

I’m topping out on Hard in this one, brother. I’ll leave Unfair to you young bucks.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
By the way, I like how my "Incense Fog" has truly mysterious properties: I know it does something to enemies in range now but I have no idea what exactly. It just says it affects them.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Sooo i had another bug and here is it and a way to fix it. The tranny angel took me to Pulura's place and there is a small side quest to find 21 daggers for librarian,but you could only find 20. Sooo you just have to download the bag of cheap tricks from the nexus and then do the shit in me pic.

The missing dagger is with orange words,the one on the top,is the quest reward. The pic is after i finished the quest thus the quest reward is blue because it is in me bag. Cheers :)

n1H5Bo6.png

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Checkmate bigots! Angels are trannies too.........no wonder demons are winning lol.

ZfHMmDC.png

And biblical angels are wheels within wheels. It's retarded they had to bring it up but the idea is not new.
Checkmate bigots! Angels are trannies too.........no wonder demons are winning lol.

ZfHMmDC.png
1*zdxPXmurAZwaynIoqDNgBQ.jpeg

Let's play "guess the gender"

Ahhh actually you are assuming that they have no sex based on their looks. Being a head with 6 wings doesn't mean that they don't fuck or have sex in general. Also genders and sex are different words,genders are mental illness while sex is biological reality.
Angels being written to be genderless is fine, the problem is that
1) we know they're doing it with a tranny agenda
2) that's why they choose to have the angels talk about sex in a patronising way "it's meaningless to us but we will never look down on you!"

Could easily have the angels view sex as pretty integral to the mundane mortal existence, ie definitely not meaningless...
It is not fine,because gender is modern mental illness,the word came to be in the last 20-30 years lol.

It is presumptuous to assume if angels have sex or not. We are not ones thus we don't know.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Well shit. Pushed lever in secret passage, went outside, gate still closed. "Crusaders are busy storming other gates." - What?

Final assault on Drezen.

Known bug.
Try quitting the game or restarting the pc,or loading earlier autosave. That is why you should get more autosave and quicksave slots from the options

Oh I did all that, this isn't my first rodeo with Owlcat, but still it seems the triggers are broken.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Well shit. Pushed lever in secret passage, went outside, gate still closed. "Crusaders are busy storming other gates." - What?

Final assault on Drezen.

Known bug.
Try quitting the game or restarting the pc,or loading earlier autosave. That is why you should get more autosave and quicksave slots from the options

Oh I did all that, this isn't my first rodeo with Owlcat, but still it seems the triggers are broken.
Never had that problem. So you did try to get an autosave before you start the mission ? I normally make a manual save before i end a chapter.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
If you guys thought that the end game of kingmaker was boring due wild hunt spam, you will be surprised when see the end game of this game. Is a mythic version of wild hunt spam... I even disabled the "enlarged" option for number of enemies and still too much.

BTW, I expect that

Accepting the profane gift of Nocticula will affect the ending. I din't accepted.

Having a caster level = 28 is amazing but when you are fighting enemies with 35+ hit dices, it is not that impressive. Some enemies managed to survive 4 casts of my highest damaging spell(negative eruption). Negative eruption is amazing. Imagine wail of the banshee, but it can heal your undead and if the target makes the save, he takes half damage instead of the tiny amount.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
did anyone open the secret door in pulura's fall ? What is the combination?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom