Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathologic 2 (AKA Pathologic remake)

v1rus

Arcane
Now, for some mandatory questions -

1. How does the game progress if you miss/fuck up important parts? The same way? You dont find a cure, but by the end, you somehow manage to cure the entire city?

What ending did you choose? What is your take on it?

1. There are setbacks but overall the ending isn't really dependent on getting the panacea early. Remember that its ultimately Bachelor who "diagnozes" the illness of the town by identifying that the Polyhedron can be destroyed to reveal a wellspring of blood. Getting the panacea early saves Rubin and gives you 2 additional panaceas to go around come the final days.
What if you don't develop a panacea at all?

i think rubin discovers a cure if you didnt - and then dies, before he can tell you how to produce it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Wtf, since when do people use the spoiler tags on this forum?
Some subthreads dedicated to particularly inclined games are bastions of sanity in the quagmire of insanity that is the codex at large.

You might even find people doing such nice things as using spoilers for games better experienced blind.

will marble nest be out in time for halloween?
'late 2019' is what they said, so I would guess no.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Guys, guys, are thou aware that Nikolai Dybowski is so much genius that he turned down Mark Morgan when he offered to do the ost for p2 for symbolic price?

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://steamcommunity.com/games/505230/announcements/detail/1562112451545559516

Pathologic 2: The Marble Nest DLC releases Oct. 28
Come, little birds, and gather around the marble nest...
Pathologic 2: The Marble Nest DLC, a two-hour spin-off story in the world of the Pathologic 2, will be released on October 28, 2019 on Steam. Play for a single day as Dr. Daniil Dankovsky, a scientist from the Capital, a fighter of death, and another doctor trying to save the Town alongside the Haruspex, and uncover a different perspective on the events - and Death itself.

The Marble Nest is going to be free for everyone who owns the base game in their library before its release. For the rest is $9.99.

:bounce:

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
https://steamcommunity.com/games/505230/announcements/detail/1562112451545559516

Pathologic 2: The Marble Nest DLC releases Oct. 28
Pathologic 2: The Marble Nest DLC, a two-hour spin-off story in the world of the Pathologic 2, will be released on October 28, 2019 on Steam. Play for a single day as Dr. Daniil Dankovsky, a scientist from the Capital, a fighter of death, and another doctor trying to save the Town alongside the Haruspex, and uncover a different perspective on the events - and Death itself.

The Marble Nest is going to be free for everyone who owns the base game in their library before its release. For the rest is $9.99.

:bounce:

Played this two years ago. Great stuff.

Ivan

Arcane
200.webp

v1rus

Arcane
Its really short, and cool.

Not sure I liked the ending tho. Anyone knows how many are available?

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Its really short, and cool.

Not sure I liked the ending tho. Anyone knows how many are available?

Three, if I remember correctly.

Are all of them determined when you talk to the Executor at the end? I got the "freedom" ending, and that "breaking deaths rules". Whats the third, and how to get it, if you remember it, brah?

So I guess there are 4: 1) you can die in the beginning, by agreeing to accept death; 2) you can get "the second chance" (i.e. restart); 3) you can accept death in the end; 4) you can "change the rules of the game", 2-4 are determined in the very end, but you can open the 4th only if you completed the "Heart quest"

Finished Marble Nest, A+ single day Pathologic story, fun twist which is different than the other game(s) and a good reason for the single day. Really enjoyed it, played a pile of Pathologic 1 and have yet to dive into 2 yet but after getting a taste of 2 via Marble Nest (Was more hyped to play that as a pseudo new-Pathologic experience even though I know Artemy's vastly different in 2) I'm looking forward to playing 2 at some point as well. Please enjoy this complimentary Aspity.

732F39CC694DAD00C6D83FB02EED6076FE65B27E

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I haven't been following the news on this,has it been updated to include all 3 characters/campaigns from the original yet or not?

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Are they going to include them eventually or have they given up on that?

Oh and fuck you too

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
I haven't been following the news on this,has it been updated to include all 3 characters/campaigns from the original yet or not?

No, because nobody bought the 1st act, everyone is waiting for all 3, so the IPL broke out, and all 3 acts will probably never be finished. What a shame.

Buy it already, dammit

ADL

Prophet
There is no greater tragedy in video games than this doing so poorly. What a fucking shame.

Azalin I have no idea what verylittlefishes is talking about - Dybowski reaffirmed that he is fully committed to delivering the other acts, its just a matter of time. Whether or not that is likely to happen is a different question, but they definitely didn't write the idea off.

That's all besides the point, though, because you are going to BUY THIS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom