Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Pathologic 2 (AKA Pathologic remake)

Owl

Cipher
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Also, in addition to the pre-written messages, you can ask her questions via email and she'll answer.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
ShutUpAndTakeMyMoneyCard.png

opium fiend

Augur
Is it worth playing the original or wait for the remake?

I think it is. I'm sceptical about remake being able to replicate the atmosphere of the original. And if your mother tongue is a Slavic one, then the badly translated dialogues won't be such a problem

Angthoron

Arcane
250K is a rather bold goal though. They should've kept it lower, and left out PS4 and XB1, I mean yeah, IPL is really popular on the console market.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
250K is a rather bold goal though. They should've kept it lower, and left out PS4 and XB1, I mean yeah, IPL is really popular on the console market.
Console listings never really help Kickstarters no, so perhaps cutting that out and lowering the goal wouldn't have been bad. That said, I think they can make this, don't forget they're an RPS darling.

Angthoron

Arcane
Console listings never really help Kickstarters no, so perhaps cutting that out and lowering the goal wouldn't have been bad. That said, I think they can make this, don't forget they're an RPS darling.
Yeah, true, but wouldn't expect them hitting a lot of stretch goals with that, sadly.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Backed this. Will probably increase pledge so I can get a slick poster in the future

Perkel

Arcane
PS4 and Xbox One ?
What about QA which cost tens of thousands $$$ ? They should focus first on PC release and then port it.

Either way awesome. Proper Pathologic remake is what world needs today.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I didn't like The Void. Is this game better?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom