Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please delete my account

SkyFlyer97

Battling internet addiction, so I am wiping everything as my first measure. I know for a fact that losing any progress towards the 1 year mark privileges would prevent me from coming back. I guess my posts are too valuable though for this account to be deleted though, lol.

Not a big deal, I rarely use this site compared to others, so it isn't really too much of a temptation anyway.
Deleting accounts won't help. You will simply find another way to be on the internet. The only solution is to find something else to fill the time with and go do it. Can't spend all your time on the internet if you're cycling or gardening.
As I said, this is just one step in a wider plan. I have other things lining up.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Battling internet addiction, so I am wiping everything as my first measure. I know for a fact that losing any progress towards the 1 year mark privileges would prevent me from coming back. I guess my posts are too valuable though for this account to be deleted though, lol.

Not a big deal, I rarely use this site compared to others, so it isn't really too much of a temptation anyway.
There is no internet addiction. And wiping data about random user account that were copied by secret services anyway will not make it disappear, it just prevents you to know what you said then CIA would send you a letter.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm just daydreamin'
'Bout taking a huge dump
Then getting up
To piss on the dump
To cut the dump in half

I got a strong stream
This dump don't stand a chance
When I'm done, I give it a flush
Say a prayer and pull up my pants

Mama taught me to hold my head up high
To never back down, to reach for the sky
With a heart full of piss and an ass full of shit
And lessons continue to give
Oh, mama, I'll always hold you near

And I'm just daydreamin'
'Bout taking a huge dump
Then getting up
To piss on the dump
To cut the dump in half

I got a strong stream
This dump don't stand a chance
When I'm done, I give it a flush
Say a prayer and pull up my pants

(Mama, I see your face in every dump I piss through)

Hell Swarm

Educated

Deleting accounts won't help. You will simply find another way to be on the internet. The only solution is to find something else to fill the time with and go do it. Can't spend all your time on the internet if you're cycling or gardening.
As I said, this is just one step in a wider plan. I have other things lining up.
Pro tip my nigger friend.

If you want to leave the internet then leave the internet. Either you're on the internet or you aren't. There's no inbetweens. Go or stay. Accounts don't matter if you're not on them. So GTFO.

SkyFlyer97

One thing that's not helping is you constantly reporting your own posts asking for the same thing the original post asked for.
I was just trying to figure out the best way to get this done. Sorry I reported myself twice I guess. The second report was just a response to the mod team's curt answer. I didn't think it was a big deal or that this thread would blow up. I will just never log back in. I am OK with that.

Codex+ Now Streaming!
One thing that's not helping is you constantly reporting your own posts asking for the same thing the original post asked for.
I was just trying to figure out the best way to get this done. Sorry I reported myself twice I guess. The second report was just a response to the mod team's curt answer. I didn't think it was a big deal or that this thread would blow up. I will just never log back in. I am OK with that.
Faggot

SkyFlyer97

Faggot
Another riveting post from the master.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Are you literally too retarded to leave on your own?
The people lacking sufficient willpower to leave on their own request that Codex staff ban them, only to eventually come crawling back under a new account due to that same willpower deficiency. A story almost as old as the Codex. :M

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
What are you planning to grow this year?
This year is going to be weird because of the Cicada-geddon. I'm spending a lot of time protecting my berry bushes and new fruit trees from the upcoming onslaught since both Brood 13 and Brood 19 are coming out this summer at the same time.

Hell Swarm

Educated
What are you planning to grow this year?
This year is going to be weird because of the Cicada-geddon. I'm spending a lot of time protecting my berry bushes and new fruit trees from the upcoming onslaught since both Brood 13 and Brood 19 are coming out this summer at the same time.
We don't have that shit here. I've got a huge crop of raspberries that naturally fill out the hedges here. All the road sides are covered in black berries too so it's just a matter of going to pick them when you want some.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And suddenly, this thread turned cozy.

ad84bee5060eccd8d5f5df6c7e3ac09f672174b5.gif

Fargus

Arcane
Attention whoring faggots are the worst. You can make multiple posts on how you're leaving... or you can just fucking leave.

LJ40

Cipher
Well this thread went from gay, to funny to holy shit Liberace is here. Could we fag it down a little bit?

Edit - Yes, this is coming from an MJ avatar: Stop being faggots.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom