Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please make a Prosperland again

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It doesn't have to be on the main page. Make it a subforum of GD or somewhere else, but please do it. I know many of you think this is a boring troll, but I do not and there is a lot of people who don't either. If it bothers you then don't visit Prosper's subforum, but allow it to exist! I like the guy, I like his works, it's a source of entertainment for me, don't take it away from me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Support what? Putting up with a freak who has outwitted and outlasted DU, Jason, Talauntain and anyone else who attempts to run this place? Fucking guy spams useless garbage in every single subforum, has a bunch of retards like you worshipping him and he just doesn't quit.

Fuck off. You fucking pollack idiot. FUCK YOU <-- This part may have been a little strong. Disregard.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But if there was Prosperland you could ban him from posting anywhere else. You wouldn't have to get angry because you see another thread in GD made by him, and we could visit his subforum to read his posts. Everyone are happy. Win-win solution.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
It would work if the prosper entity kept to one account, but it would seem that DU himself cannot restrict him to one place.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
He needs to be permanently banned. If he want's so much attention, he should start his own forums.

His act is old and boring now.

Konjad

Patron
anyway even if so, making prosperland would make him post less in other places.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Prosper, the future heir of DarkUnderlord. Prosper the Magnificent, the mighty lord of PROCodex, hear my humble call.
Erase yourself from this prestigious magazine, ascend to the stars, attain perfection of the black cube.

:M M: :M

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
That's a fucking waste of DU's time. He's got other things he could be working on, once we get the new forums.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Konjad said:
yeah, adding a subforum is so much work
Why don't you do your own forums and invite Prosper then?
The codex and iron tower were created for similar reasons.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Fuck prosper and fuck anyone who supports him. You should all be fucking banned.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Konjad said:
yeah, adding a subforum is so much work

Is this the RPG Codex or Prosper Codex?

And seriously,

Every Prosper Post said:
Pic.jpg

LOL GUYS! I'm crazy and take meds! Get it? LOLOLL XD

youtubelink

spam random words

It's old dude. Time for a new alt.

Phelot

Arcane
Yeah I agree. He used to be entertaining, but now I cringe going into GD and seeing a million prosper threads titled stupid random shit

"hat new evidence for warehouse"

"art protein forever"

What is funny is that I know he can speak coherently if he wants to. Anyway, enough is enough.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Jaesun said:
He needs to be permanently banned. If he want's so much attention, he should start his own forums.

The main problem with Prosper is that he stopped creating stuff that was actually worth looking at like his "turd elementals" and "the face that remembers" and stopped doing Fallout models but instead started posting irrelevant shit and shitty GIMP sketches. His act isn't old and boring now. He abandoned it completely long time ago and started a shitty and boring new act.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Jaesun said:

He did that. Myself and two other brave codex comrades were too active for him to handle so he quit his own forum.

Quite a shame, I was hoping that he would actually post there.

Coyote

Arcane
Konjad said:
But if there was Prosperland you could ban him from posting anywhere else. You wouldn't have to get angry because you see another thread in GD made by him, and we could visit his subforum to read his posts. Everyone are happy. Win-win solution.

A better solution: don't bother making a new forum, just restrict him to posting in Retardo Land. Most of his threads end up there anyway, DU wouldn't have to make a new forum and implicitly reward shit posting, and you could enjoy reading even more inane spam and random nonsense. Everyone is happier. Win-win-win solution.

(There's an even better solution, but it's already been mentioned by several posters in this thread.)

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Opt-in to read his posts, every other post can't see his posts by default

(except for those subhumans, the guests)

Unwanted

Atheist

Unwanted
Shitposter
I send prosper a nice PM every one in a while :oops:

And SCO is brilliant assuming he doesn't make new accounts on his own.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Когда блеклый свет луны падает на руины моего рассудка, я вновь и вновь возвращаюсь к одной и той же мысли. Я видел Неведомую землю Проспера так недолго, но это...

Fuck, I can't continue this shit. Prosper is too boring.

YetiTengu

Barely Literate
do it now and i will even give you some tips to stop me and others from making alts so easily.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom