Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Why isn't the "device" trusted for 30 days after the last login or even a year?

That makes about 5000% more sense. When muh russian hackers get your account credentials, they usually don't get hold of your DEVICE.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
You log in every single time you visit this site and every single time you post.
You manually log in every single time you visit this site? You know it can automatically keep you logged in, right?

IMBECILE
BTW welcome back to my
codex_copium.png
list faggot :lol:

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
No it happens automatically
Then it doesn't count. :smug:

Anyway, if the admins could kindly set the 2FA interval to at least three months instead of one month, it would be great. Or does dunderlord not know how to change these settings? Is that the real reason we've all been doing this pointless shit this whole time?

Trojan_generic

Magister
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Authy disables its desktop app in the near future. So what should I be using from now on? Phone is the wrong answer.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
this shit DOES. NOT. WORK. was trying to log in on my phone and got sent an email, code didn't work. tried it again got a new email, code didn't work. this was like an hour ago... I managed to get on now but this shows fuckery is happening and why the system should be SCRAPPED imo

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Fuck off for making me need to do this shit on 3-4 different devices each month. I'd gladly opt out and if my account gets hacked, so be it, that's the end of me. I doubt a single person on this site would shed a tear if my account gets fucked.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
this shit DOES. NOT. WORK. was trying to log in on my phone and got sent an email, code didn't work. tried it again got a new email, code didn't work. this was like an hour ago... I managed to get on now but this shows fuckery is happening and why the system should be SCRAPPED imo
So it didn't work an hour ago but now it worked?

Maybe this time you used the proper code, not an obsolete one?

Congrats on passing an equivalent of an IQ60 test :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom