Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Q & A involving staff members. Incline!

asfasdf

robot
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Crispy, when are you finally dying of old age?

ElectricOtter

id like to know the steps one has to take in life to avoid ending up like crispy :>

Radiane

Cipher
Crispy,

Do you learn more from failures or successes?
what is your greatest dream? And/Or your greatest fear?
Which decisions do you find particularly difficult?

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Crispy,
Are you waiting for Elden Ring?
Is Elden Ring the best game of all time?
What is your favourite boss battle in Elden Ring?

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
I want to know if any staff members are actual patriarchs, and if Infinitron has progeny.

I also want to know why Crispy was allowed to change his sad Emma avatar.

Last but not least I want to know why the Jarl isn't on the staff. :mad:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Do you learn more from failures or successes?

Failures, by far.

what is your greatest dream?

To simply be at peace and to be happy.

And/Or your greatest fear?

To suffer.

Which decisions do you find particularly difficult?

I can't recall finding any major decisions in my life to have been difficult. I seem to excel at not dithering or vacillating.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I also want to know why Crispy was allowed to change his sad Emma avatar.

yF2H0Ux.gif

Digimon

Educated
Crispy, I know what you did.

Years ago, you did something bad, very bad. But I am not here to judge and condemn you and frankly I don't have the right to it considering what I did to end up being incarcerated was just as bad if not worse.

Curious that I am - I, however, implore you to tell me how it felt doing such a 'heinous' act. Did it felt good breaking such a taboo? Don't be shy and tell me, 'Normal' people don't get it but there are others like me who do.

C'mon tell me, people like us are a rare breed or are you just like the rest of them? Like what had happened was just a mere 'accident': a crime of passion?

Answer me, okay? Even if it means saying to me 'Fuck You' and banning like what you did to the codex user horvatii (RIP) several years back. I am willing to take that risk.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Look. All those Matchbox and Hot Wheel cars my brother and I stole from the store that day were found by my mother, she told my dad, and my dad rounded us and the goods up after work, presented us to the store's manager, returned them, and apologized profusely for our incorrigible behavior.

I was desperate!

Radiane

Cipher
Now now, where are you, my dear mods? Lookie at the brave frontman, Crispy, who dared to speak and answer any questlions like a fearless lion. Do you dare to be like heroic Crispy? Or do you prefer to be cowardly mouses? The choice is yours, but it seems you have decided already... which is sad
whose alt is this
just for the record; I am only my own soul´s alt

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Now now, where are you, my dear mods? Lookie at the brave frontman, Crispy, who dared to speak and answer any questlions like a fearless lion. Do you dare to be like heroic Crispy? Or do you prefer to be cowardly mouses? The choice is yours, but it seems you have decided already... which is sad
whose alt is this
just for the record; I am only my own soul´s alt

Mice.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
I'm not a mod but I am willing to make a youtube video of a Q&A if someone agrees to do next week. Genuine questions and answers too, unlike crispy here. We can't rely on mods, let's build a community around the users instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom